What's Up Gears September 13 - Discussion Thread

(TC Vectes) #1

Welcome to another What’s Up Gears fans! Every Thursday, we’re here to bring you the latest and greatest news, community content and more from the Gearsiverse.

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears:

• Boxes and 2v2 Gnashers Execution arrives in Private Play this week!
  • OSOK is back with a new challenge next Tuesday
  • 4XP TDM lasts throughout the weekend
  • Earn Midnight Omen Weapon Skins in Juvie Madness

Read the full article here

(TC Vectes) #2

(TheDeuterostome) #3

Hopefully the surprise is something worth while!

(crazychainsaws8) #4

any new/duplicate character though

(xArjenRobben10x) #5

Where are the achievements? Can we just get them out already I wanna be done with them before the new games start coming out at the end of the month.

(TheDeuterostome) #6

The achievements need to come soon.

(n4k3dLEE) #7

I couldn’t agree more with this. @TC_Vectes any chance on an update of when this last set of achievements will be released?

I’ve seen a bunch of people ask the question recently and it always just gets ignored.

I thought they were supposed to be out this month but the fact that they’re not even mentioned in this weeks whats up worries me.

I’m looking forward to playing Forza the first week of October and other new games. I Just want Gears over now. It pains me to say it but that’s how I feel. I played the game for the first time in months last night and quickly remembered why I stopped. MP is a travesty.

(Ektope) #8

I would guess the Achievements might come next week or week after (the last week of September).
But still… I would like them as soon as possible

(TheDeuterostome) #9

I think they said on one of the live streams the achievement got pushed back to October. Probably going to come out on the anniversary.

(n4k3dLEE) #10

So the 10th October then. Ugh! Some sort of clarification on that here would be nice as not everyone watches the live streams.

Like I said, at this point in the games life cycle, I’m done with it. All I do with it now is check the weekly what’s up post and close it down after the weekly disappointing news :laughing:

(TheDeuterostome) #11

I will watch it tonight and try and ask on the time frame and post it here.

(Junglist Shoota) #12

For the love of Dog, no more Juvie madness… I only play to help others get skins and I hate 50. Mebbe a different game this weekend.

(TheDeuterostome) #13

So they said that the new achievements might come out on the next update but they said there is a possibility that it could be the on after that. So expect them to be out October or November.

(n4k3dLEE) #14

So basically right between when all the new games come out? Sounds about right for TC. It’s almost as if they don’t want us playing any other games!

I really don’t know why they can’t just can’t post here & give us a definitive date. Oh well, I guess the wait continues.

(xArjenRobben10x) #15

It’s one last desperate attempt to keep people playing and drag them away from the new games that are coming out and I must say it’s pretty pathetic. Why would I wanna keep playing this game when there’s Forza, RDR, AC etc coming out.

(NUBinbound) #16

forza? why would i play a game about driving a car when i can drive my car?
that was a joke you are entitled to any game you enjoy i have to clarify it’s a joke so i dont entice any illicit responses

unless you play that tour de france game and actually enjoyed it in that case please dont talk to me because there is no way a normal human enjoys a game about riding a bike for an extended amount of time

(xArjenRobben10x) #17

Haha. I would never even watch cycling let alone play it on Xbox don’t worry. Forza was just an example though I’m sure you get the point.

(chaaze) #18

Boxes the new exe mode in private only, why?

Edit: I read it meanwhile, small letters :abc: it’s Boxes beta. So matchmaking we do by ourselves, awesome.

(TheDeuterostome) #19

It’s temporary u til they release around the sandiego tournament I believe.

(diablo vs24) #20

Paperboy?