What We Don’t Want in Gears 5’s Multiplayer

horde
versus

(CraziestSock) #62

:+1::+1:

(III EnVii III) #63

:blush::+1:

(SuperStevie09) #64

especially if they re-use maps. they might aswell just remake them all.

(SuperStevie09) #65

I don’t want them fixing the gnasher balancing for months instead of just doing something to balance player ping spikes. changing a bullet spread wont help against a ping jumping from 100-1000 mid match.

(III EnVii III) #66

This is what I have been saying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I just want them all back tbh, obviously they can come out every month or so but it means the game steadily has the best maps back too :+1:

(xFribbo) #67

This is what I’ve been saying, the old textures were so much better, seeing bones and organs was unpleasant to see but realistic.

(III EnVii III) #68

I’m all for gore and realism and I agree, I doubt anyone’s insides are just a solid muscle filled body :joy:

(III EnVii III) #70

Why?

I want to see kidneys and livers rolling around all over the place :+1:

(xFribbo) #71

Gears of War is one of the most gory games if not it is the most gory game, That’s what the previous titles did right, they made it so realistic.

(III EnVii III) #72

Well, it is Gorey but I think God Of War takes the cake :+1:

(xFribbo) #74

There’s an option to turn it off for the people that aren’t quite into gore, it just makes the body flop over and instead of blood it’s like flowers, I am not too sure what it’s like because I haven’t used it but have seen a clip of it in action.

(III EnVii III) #75

Well I hope TC have Maximum gore and then a filter for Max - Standard - Low - Off.

(xFribbo) #76

Here’s a link to a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulp4JxzLYmg

(III EnVii III) #77

While it’s cool to have the option is a strange thing to play an 18 game, all about killing and death but turning down the gore :joy:

(xFribbo) #78

It’s not really, it is an option for the players who have followed the series but don’t quite have the stomach for gore, I know previous titles before Gears 4 didn’t have it apart from Gears 3 (Mutator) it was obviously from feedback for an option for players that aren’t comfortable with blood and guts.

(bazinga a7x) #79

Then your playing the wrong game. Go play something with little ponies and fluffy clouds.

(xFribbo) #80

Not everyone can help it if gore makes them uncomfortable.

(bazinga a7x) #82

I’m not the one that’s triggered. Your complaining about gore, in a game where head popping headshots, gnasher chunking, retro impaling, dropshotting corpses across maps, and lancer chainsawing, and torgue bow head ripping are the bones of the game. It’s like somebody playing Left 4 Dead saying I don’t like zombie games. It’s like somebody playing a Kojima game saying I don’t like boobs. Just saying.

(III EnVii III) #83

Aha the Kojima reference :sob:

I also have no idea what was happening in Death Stranding but that’s a different matter :laughing:

(Ektope) #85

But what would help is the Sawed Off, instead of wide Gnasher spread.