What underrated character should return?

I would like to see loomis or the cyclops in gears 5, loomis was one of the fan favorites in judgment and we never got to play as a cyclops

1 Like

Cyclops was playable in Gears 2.

Jack Junior and Second Betty

1 Like

Sophia from judgement is what I want

7 Likes

Minh Young Kim

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say he’s underrated, he winds up in every game.

3 Likes

Literally every single one of them, lol.

Griffin! FTW!!!

3 Likes

Anthony Carmine

2 Likes

Michael Barrick

4 Likes

I just want a carmine pack. Not one skin here and there but all of them in one pack. Plus the undead variations from 4 were dope.

None of the Carmines are underrated (according to people here) and they will def make a return here.

1 Like

Yeah i’m actually surprised we haven’t heard from him after gears 3. I’m sure if TC asked Ice Tea he would love to make a come back.

2 Likes

Exactly. The dude plays Gears of War too. It was awesome he was playable in gears 4 too.Would be great to see him in Gears 6…If there is a Gears 6 at this rate.

1 Like

A old Aaron Griffin would be rad
Or young if you prefer that but I love the image of Old man Griffin just saying he doesn´t give a **** in multiplayer OR
maybe appear in gears 6 if that happens like Marcus and Aaron and they have grudges still or maybe hes changed and understanding but I can imagine a situation where he goes ¨I told you I´d settle this FENIX¨

1 Like

My suggestion is ahem now this is for play ability wise

Adam fenix
in a labcoat OR
his COG armor from ultimate
I think that would be pretty cool

I could also imagine a weapon set alongside it you can earn in the tour alongside him maybe like its the old Painted on Omen that Anya made in the previous section from 3 OR the beating omen set from GOW 3

Or make them medal exclusive like you know getting kills with specific weapons rewards you that weapon skin kinda like how they did it in GOW 3 maybe?

1 Like

Harper, draper, rossi and salton

1 Like

Chaps, Hanley and Color Blast Oscar

bernie and her dirty mouth dialogue. “im gonna ■■■■ ya !!!”

4 Likes

Carlos Santiago and Helena Stroud.

3 Likes