What skins and characters do you want to see in the future?

Any ideas and suggestions? I’m thinking since we have the COG gear corpse, maybe an UIR corpse skin? Just thinking outloud. P.S: i miss Adam Fenix from GOW3 as a playable character.

3 Likes

I’d like to see some gears tactics content be added eventually. Gabe Diaz,Locust Disciples and Zealots, Ukkon etc.

I’d also like the OG Cog gear and onyx guard skins to be added for the Cog gear soon, NCOG as well as I’m not a fan of the new design. Colonel Loomis would be an amazing addition to be honest I loved that character.

4 Likes

Tai Kaliso,Bernie,All gears tactics characters,(Crossing fingers,what months/days are left in 2020 For the Gears tactics coming to Xbox console

2 Likes

Skorge
Tai kaliso
Michael Barrick
Queen Reyna
Corpse of Maria
Jace, and with delivery driver skin version
Lambent
Sire
Boomer old version
Hooded Oscar, young Oscar skin

2 Likes

***Locust:
Beast Rider
Hunter/Golden Hunter/Savage Hunter/Hunter Elite
Miner/Golden Miner
Savage Kantus
Flame Grenadier
Sniper
Savage Marauder
Thrashball Drone

***COG:
Big Rig Dizzy
Anya
Gears3-Sam
Griffin
Prescott
Kim
Valera
Jace
Other Commando Dom Skin
More Cole Skins
Hoffman

***Swarm:
Spectre Swarm Drone
Spectre Swarm Imago

***UIR:
UIR Elite

***Deebee:
Ninja Deadeye
Spectre Deadeye

Edit: Basically any Gears3 characters would be great.

3 Likes

Griffin

2 Likes

I would like to have added on Gears 5:

Pindoce " The clown "

4 Likes

Any relation to @TC_Clown?

6 Likes

PINDOCE " The Clown " its like @TC_Clown in a later adult life , the only difference its that Clown its a true expert on wallbouncing and gnasher action mechanics, while Pindoce its just an average mexican clown

hahahahahaa :smiley:

3 Likes

I see you are working on your own comedy routine.

2 Likes

what can I say man … I think playing Gears 5 and doing comedy stand-ups in forums works pretty well and the public really likes it hahahhahha :smiley: at least I know you do my friend

LOL :smiley:

3 Likes
1 Like

I mean, I already knew @GhostofDelta2, you are a Commie but man, this just ups the ante now.

3 Likes

Skorge. & every other locust that has appeared on mp, I want them all.

1 Like

Dizzy

1 Like

Black steel which will never happen and good reup rewards maybe a char? Thatll never happen either im sol.

1 Like

I’d really like to see a day of the dead skin for all characters.

2 Likes

-Michael Barrick
-Tai and Savage Tai

• ‘’Classic’’ Baird (i mean the real Baird, the Epic Game’s one from G1 and 2)
  • The main character of Gears Tactic, remind me Guts from Berserk
    -G3 Marcus, Biker Marcus
  • Spartan 117, or a Brute from Halo
    -Jace, Griffith, Prescott
  • G3 Dom,Baird,Cole
    -Hoffmann
1 Like

Superstar Cole, Gilded Cole, Gilded Del, First Minister Jinn, Gilded Jinn, Onyx Keegan, Helmetless UIR male and female, White Phantom skins

1 Like

Chrome Steel for release-chars as well as the old ones relisted and a Hivebuster-skin for Paduk. The 2 currently available Skins for Paduk both look kinda weird.

1 Like