What’s wrong with the ping/connection system

Lately I’ve been playing gears and have been noticing that the connection has gotten worse after a mini update, My ping is as low as can be and it’s not me lagging but other people skip some frames and shoot way before they are even closer to me. What’s going on? Anyone else experiencing this??

1 Like

No, you seem to be the first of your kind to experience these high ping frame-skipping, time-travelling ninjas with nuke rounds loaded into their Gnashers.

:cactus:

1 Like

Every night, it seems that after about 6 matches, everyone in the match will lag out. It usually starts with one enemy running gormlessly into a wall, and then you know it’s only a matter of time before all of you get the boot. I have no idea why it does this.

I don’t know what happened, but the game is going completely wrong and is getting worse, the ping display is a fake noticing it in the game nothing matches, Boom not kill emenys snipes headshot the same this game have no rules it’s only a joke.

Check your matchmaking preference in matchmaking section of options menu. There are 2 options:

1. Quick search - you get your match quick, but game does not care about connection quality, so you will find server from US quicker.
  2. Low ping: you get your match slower, but it’ll be better connection for you. Wait times are very big sometimes when you play outside of mostly played hours by everyone in your region.