What’s Up - October 7th 2019

Did anyone read the bit about new character models can be earned or purchased??? That’s not free then so they are gonna be impossible to earn or you gotta buy them ??? I can feel a lot of hate coming on TC.

1 Like

Earned or purchased as in your can earn them through gameplay or pay if you want to skip or won’t have time to complete the challenges.

I will reserve my praise or criticism or ambivalence until I see the fine details.

1 Like

Will we actually get double Xp for horde characters or will we get the “no rewards at all” glitch?
(Edit seriously TC really needs to fix this because I really want to play right now but I’m scared to even waste 10 minutes of my time in case I don’t get any rewards because I only play games to show “hey look how bad a$$I am, I have this golden gun from earning supply drops” that’s a bad gaming policy but who cares we all play video games for a different reason)

No you wont be getting double XP for horde as its for Escape characters.

Ive been holding off playing as well for the same reason even though TC said we will get the xp back at some point

1 Like

Ah buddy I meant to say escape sorry for my mess up.

1 Like

And depending on your gender possibily one or two other protruding body parts.

3 Likes

Good one Shino!

2 Likes

Why is the eSports content so lacklustre?

@TC_Octus

There’s been hardly anything,

Last week was a Chrome Steel Snub and this week it’s the same Chrome Steel Weapons from previous weeks?

And still only 2 characters?

Really, really disappointing…

1 Like

I agree, theres no need to blind people constantly, dim the visual effect and maybe even make it slightly distorted to seem like your stunned

1 Like

Hope that Niles Gnasher skin is looking good… Still haven’t bought a single thing from the store as of yet.

No horde content…

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

The Niles Gnasher is :fire::fire:

Way better than that overpriced rainbow puke they’ve been selling us imo.

1 Like

My thoughts on the patch.

1 Like

I think that it would still be balanced throughout all the modes. It would just create more opportunities to push, but I guess we would need a test playlist to find out which way is better

Thanks!! Finally something worthy to spend my ‘free’ Iron on!

I hope that was sarcasm.

1 Like

I would assume it is. Because that skin looks like a low definition sh… well, you get the idea. It doesn’t look great.

Flash bangs blinded for 1 second? I guess they mean screen completely whited out…I don’t see this entirely fixing the problem. You’re still gonna get stunned, the screen is still going to be yellow a lot. The only thing is the max time for the screen being not visible at all is reduced. That’s it for fixes? That’s insane.

1 Like