What is your *perfect* PvE team?

I’m looking forward to mastering the rest of the hives and then never playing it again lol

1 Like

That is why me, Ghost and Koty like to do Escape RNG where we use random number generation to determine the hive and our classes. Also, if an act has multiple different safe rooms, we do RNG for that too.

A lot of fun.

6 Likes

That sounds really cool.

Until I get Infiltrator on a hive without a shotgun. :pensive:

3 Likes

So……The Line. That’s it. :wink:

2 Likes

Is that really the only one?

Because it happened to me once and I felt like an idiot getting carried the whole way through. I had no idea there were no shotguns lol.

I haven’t played a TC hive in awhile so there’s a chance I could be forgetting but I’m almost positive every hive you can pick up a gnasher or get it from some sort of Grenadier. The corruption has a gnasher hidden in the third supply room. The only tricky find.

I dont think the wanderer have a shotgun. I was checking it one time to see if any enemies had a shotgun or if it was in a supply room and nothing.

1 Like

I think– could be wrong-- that there are also hives with optional Grenadier spawns that could end up with no shotgun. I seem to remember someone on the forum listing like four hives to never play as Infiltrator.

4 Likes

Really no grenadiers in the wanderer?

Unless it is before the saferoom and i got the wrong RNG. Thats the only place i can think grendiers would be if there is any because i know in 2nd act there is none.

1 Like

Booting up and checking now

Edit: Ran through first act and didn’t see any, but I very confident that grenadiers do sometimes spawn close to one of the supply rooms (the one with the boomshot)

2 Likes

I thought it was just hunters/drones or snipers/drones. near that room. Let me check some of my old gameplay.

1 Like

From @Dr_Shwazz post he had the wanderer, the line as the two maps that don’t have shotguns unless it was a mistake just going by his research which sound correct and really have no reason to not believe it.

1 Like

I don’t see it in any of my old gameplay so it’s probably the wanderer in addition to The Line that have no shotguns like you said. There will probably be 5 more named in the next hour.lol

3 Likes

True just name off all the custom hives that don’t have shotguns lol.

1 Like

I swear that when the shotgun was changed from 6 to 8 shots and TC said no PVP changes would impact on PVE that was the one where I checked the AI behaviour and noticed the Gnasher doing more damage than it did previously.

I could be misremembering, TC could have changed some spawns or something got broken and never fixed

Edit: Watched a few peoples old master runs and no shotguns appeared, so I may have that confused with another hive

2 Likes

Some maps have shotgun tied to RNG. Forever doesn’t have a guarenteed shotgun, for example. Or The Hive, if you don’t pull Grenadier RNG at the start, you might not get a shotgun until the game is nearly done.

1 Like

Two Grenadiers always spawn with the Juvie rush before the saferoom to act 2.

2 Likes

Always forget about that part since there’s usually no reason to stay and fight those enemies lol

In my spreadsheet I have two separate sets of data. One for enemy appearances on each hive (that accounts for all RNG spawns) and one for weapon appearances.

Wanderer and Line are the only two that don’t have any shotgun via an enemy or ammo room pickup.

6 Likes