What is your New Year's resolution in relation to Gears?

(BIack 8eard) #21

Whatt happens when you lose the initial and get spawn trapped?

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #22

Dude, don’t bring that here

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #23

So in other words, you are one of those people that like to ruin the game for others just because you get upset with high pingers?

(Omen LP) #24

Lol… expand beyond koth, to play other modes…

Try to not get pissed off so much by stupid random team mates…

(Tw1std Nitem4re) #25

I would like to play with a team as well. I’m no sweaty, so feel free to add me!

(ImplantedLion72) #26

I would continue to help my wife be a better player, at Horde mostly with some campaign, to get us both ready for the Gears 5 release.

(ImplantedLion72) #27

You guys at the GFC do a great job with your events! Keep up the good work for good causes and you’ll always find those who will help out.

(S IK O IR G E) #28

Try to care about Gears in 2019 when Gears 5 inevitably has the same problems as Gears 4, plus some new ones.

(villa casual 42) #29

Try to play horde again.
Kinda lost my way, but gonna find the yellow brick road.

(Duffman GB) #30

Join me on 2.0, far more fun mate :wink:

(xFribbo) #31

I’m working on hitting at least diamond 3 in every mode I play each season, also improve my over-cover combat to get more confident in situations like that.

So far got 3/3 diamonds!
(Update : For anyone who cares Diamond 2 in TDM, Diamond 4 in 2v2, and Diamond 2 in KOTH.)

(CAMOS GIRL 1) #32

To slow down and work on my wall bouncing I always want to run in and it works like 50 percent of the time but I need to work on my kd bad

(AliceInChainsaw) #33

This is the greatest thing I’ve ever read. Imagining someone spending a few hours ‘playing’ gears and this is their playstyle… Just hoarding power weapons and hiding around the map not killing anything. Hahahahahah

(BEAST MONTREAL) #34

Then why are you always spamming on forums?

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #35

I personally find his posts hilarious. Keep it up Tony.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #36

Because it’s a forum. I come here to find out new things and to keep up with my forum friends.

(xFribbo) #37

Can’t you see that Tony is also a veteran? He’s earned the right to spam :joy:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #38

I didn’t, I yet I do it anyway lol!

(S IK O IR G E) #39

Hating on the game can be more fun than playing it, lol. Posts don’t have high pings. :stuck_out_tongue:

(villa casual 42) #40

Thanks bud I’ll take you up on the offer sooner or later