What is your current Tour of Duty rank?

Colonel II is where I’m at right now.

1 Like

I am on captain I think,or major. Since I solely play horde there will be some of the objects I’ll never get but the ones you can get through horde I’ve had for a while. Will be doing dailys now to keep on going forward, but then I am also not in a hurry.

1 Like

I reached Major General I today. I’m at 96% and all I have left are the two master escape medals. I’m most likely going to reach 100% in a week or two depending on how many attempts I make on Master.

1 Like

Afraid that’s currently not possible as the Challenge Master medal requires you to beat all of the WEEKLY hives in Operation 1… thus making you wait until more or less towards the end of November to complete it when you can technically have everything else done by now already.

My mistake and yeah you’re right. No point in completing the challenge hives medal since I would have already reached General and earned the Team Rock skins way before November. I guess that will be the only medal I will not be doing after all.

I’m honestly only doing it for the Finger Point expression. It’s not really worth the bother otherwise with how difficult Master Hives are(though it gets easier the better you get and the higher leveled your skills are - only one I haven’t beaten yet is The Descent). They could or should have made the medal so it required you to do any of them ten times over. They let us do any Past Hive five times over for Past Master. So why not for the challenge(weekly) hives? It’s the only medal you can’t actually complete alongside all the others right now.

Stopped caring about it a long time ago. I don’t like wasting my time chasing marks and banners.

Will you get anything for doing 100% stars

I’m at the COG Mark I think… But then again, I don’t care about TOD anyway.

Daaaaaaaaamn. Those components are hard to come by

1 Like

Just reached Captain last night. I have 15/52 Medals done as well. I can’t play as often as I want to, but I get the daily challenges done with the free re roll as well every day. I thought it was going to take longer to get this far, but it’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be when the game released. I have a wife, kids, and a full time job and already made it this far and still have until December to finish it. It might look daunting at first, but you make progress on medals a little at a time by just playing normally or doing the daily challenges. Not a bad system just not worth the rewards for the time put in.

General. Got the team rocks too… cuz i thought it was ending today :neutral_face: actually bought iron to craft more objectives. Why is the count down timer broken? Disappointed af tc, fake deadlines to trick ppl into buying iron is a new low :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yep, another visual glitch. Every TOD is three months.

Yeah, i read tht today… lesson learnt i guess. Ud think they would have made the actual deadline more obvious. Im guessing its paying off for tc having ppl to think its ending early n purchasing iron to spam out objectives. Pretty unethical to say the least though. I dont mind spending on content here n there, loved my black steel in 4. After this visual glitch bs I personally won’t be spending another cent on 5… EVER

They’ve had like three or so weeks to fix this visual issue too. Surely it doesn’t take a major Title Update to update it? Instead, the Tour timer just kept using the Escape and Versus leaderboards timer. Which was in no way accurate since the “Operation” ends in December, which also marks the end of the current Tour.

1 Like

A good ol’ pat on the back is all you’ll get.

1 Like

I only just started going for those stars two Sundays ago. I’m now at Officer III.

Just hit General yesterday.

2 Likes

I did 143 stars on Sunday. I’m now on Colonel I.

Should hit General if the double stars event works next weekend. Meanwhile, I’m going to take a break from this, and go play Hitman 2 Haven Island.

1 Like

Damn that’s a lot of grinding for those stars. I need 7 more ranks I believe then it’s break time for me as well.