What is your current Tour of Duty rank?

I just hit Captain last night. I am definitely going for general by months end or hopefully by mid October. Going to do some of the Horde objectives this week hopefully.

3 Likes

I hit general yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Finished it on Friday, congrats and good luck!

Edit- I still need to complete power horder and that jack medal to unlock desert del/jd though.

300+ assists and 600k some power so far.

1 Like

I hit General like 2 days ago. Still 11 12 more stars until Team Rock.

2 Likes

Yeah I was going to message you asking if you hit General but I figured you did. I need to play some Horde with you guys again.

2 Likes

Two stars away from captain. Can’t wait to finish as it feels like a chore. I just know I won’t want to do it later despite the fact that the next ops rewards will definitely be better.

1 Like

I haven’t done anything in Tour of Duty.

Classic Tony Hayabusa thread

3 Likes

First it’s classic Shino threads, now it’s classic Tony threads. What comes next?

2 Likes

Well because you’re a scrub that needs to git gud

1 Like

The one after Winter Del, only used 10 iron on accident lol (didn’t even complete the challenge I reset my brain went on auto pilot)

1 Like

I think I have 8/52 so whatever rank that is :eyes:

2 Likes

That would be medals rather than rank. You can view the rewards by pressing whatever button is associated to the rewards portion when you go to the “My Tour” tab.

Mine make sense at least.

Fair enough.

I just got to Scarred JD last night.

1 Like

One of the colonels, just got winter armour del yesterday

1 Like

Currently seven ranks remaining before I complete my tour with no iron used.

I did notice that the amount of stars awarded for daily objectives dipped once I reached Captain, up to that point four dailies would give between 9-11 stars collectively but since then it’s been between 6-8 stars.

1 Like

Been General since the day of the official release. The 10th I think?

2 Likes

Yeah same here. Got 5 stars total 2 out of 3 days and 6 on the other day. Same thing happened to my friend. He even got 3 stars total one time.

General. Team Rock Kreygasm.

1 Like