What is wrong with this game?

Thank god I don’t care about Rank in Gears or else I would need blood pressure medicine.

5 Likes

I would just stop playing until its fixed, the tuning is so bad that the “skill” factor cant be taken seriously anyway.

3 Likes

I don’t care about rank, I just like only playing KOTH so that’s why I stay around

I love KOTH but the mechanics/tuning prevent plays and make the game centred around 2 on 1’s or camping wins.

3 Likes

Lancering could be nerfed a bit is what I could see in the future. There should be a power weapon that promotes more close quarter game play. Seems like most are ranged. Maybe bring back the sawed off try and get that instant kill but gets enemies closer together but people would probably hide and ambush and that could get old…idk

I’m grateful I don’t care about Rank either. Ranked Medals were easy. Horde and Escape is enough on my plate.

1 Like

The delays and stopping power are holding gears 5 back, then the weapons in general are too powerful, and aim assist, lack of maps.

There is a lot to sort out but i have found a part of the game to sink my time into.

2 Likes

Horde is fun that’s what I’ve been playing most I like all the abilities. But I get the frustrations more competitive players face.

1 Like

Hey, iv had 2-0 wins where nobody leaves and I still rank down. The ranking system is not quite working how it should be yet.

Why do you think I post so much about drinking when I am playing lol

1 Like

What was your final score at the end? If you weren’t within the top 3 for score when someone quits you’re gonna lose points (at least from my experience).

I forget…I should lose points period. Someone left.

You can still sweep a team 2-0 multiple times and still lose points, it’s almost like you have to fight for MVP in order to get any sort of positive points.

1 Like

They are changing it again. Happens to me all the time, the game not registering shots is my biggest issue. Getting super sweaty doing everything right and still getting bodied. I just hope it’s right soon.

1 Like

Indeed. I’m masters in Koth and I’m not playing that trash anymore. The aim assist makes the skill gap tiny AF. Once again like gow4 I have to chose between my favorite game mode and my preferred tuning, I went back to gow4.

2 Likes

LOL this gears is the worst second only to judgement. They, once again, split the weapon tunings and game modes. They didn’t include a beast mode. They ruined horde tying characters to abilities. They force you to play horde or escape to unlock new characters. All new characters would have to have abilities for arcade mode (which is for causal bot noobs) which only delays new characters from being put into the game. I would rather have the credit system brought back .

2 Likes

Lol, I’ve been stuck on silver 2 since release.
And I gave up weeks ago.
No matter how much i win quitter’s prevent me from ranking up.

1 Like

Before we talk about petty things like rank and crap. Can we talk about other things?

Why did they throw out all the progress they made in Gears 4? TC WAS DOING A GOOD JOB WITH 4!

1 Like

74% done and I’m going back to g4…this game is just stupid…

1 Like