What is TC doing to address 1 hit 87% shots?

These 1 hit - 87% hit shots are completely outta control. When I play FFA , I must get 5-6 of these 1 hit - 87% shots per match and it’s absolutely game breaking for me. How does this keep on happening and why hasn’t TC addressed and fixed this already? Sometimes they are
2 hit - 97%… like how is this even possible?
I’m 20 ping and in Florida
This needs to be fixed and addressed ASAP
@TC_Sera

4 Likes

get closer

1 Like

Its lag. Always been there and always will be. Every match will be different. Its about learning the distance you need to be from match to match. Life would be much better on a LAN lol

Long Live Guardian!!!

6 Likes

The team are working on it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

7 Likes

Thank you, appreciate it

1 Like

It a big issues in KOTH as well. 1 shot or even 2 with high damage and your oppoent stays up to one short you. these is no consistent DBNO critiera. Then you see one shot on you 20 feet away and you are DBNO.

Its crazy. If you US playing latin servers its very bad.

3 Likes

so your issue is you 87% someone… a snub shot or a lancer shot would basically give u a one shot down but then your gunna be mad cause im saying in a team based game… you could have support fire to solve this issue entirely…

they dont need to do anything… i never really have this issue when me and bro plays… cause we support each other… ya know. liek a team based shooter is meant to be played. its not tcs problem. its ■■■■■■■ yours… i hate tc… but this is not there issue…

either get into one shot range or avoid stepping into theres after you 87%. or have someone assist you… its not rocket surgery… its a simple solution to your problem… stop blaming the company for your ■■■■■■ team

1 Like

I really think that’s my situation.
I’m USA and in Southern Florida and really feel I’m being grouped together with Mexico’s servers and it’s killing my games.

Even all the chat screens every single game are in Spanish. Never English. There is nothing wrong with that but if I’m in the USA, I should be playing with other players in the USA, not Mexico

2 Likes

I didn’t know man you worked for TC … hahahahahha :smiley:

that pretty much sounds like a TC response.

4 Likes

This dude said rocket surgery…

I can’t

Peace.

2 Likes

It would be nice if all of us had the conssitent partner like you. very nice, but we do not and at 87% damage there should be no question that they are DBNO. should not have to worry because of lag that you can get one shoted If 87% damage is not the citira what is ?Iif you do 1 or 2 hits on 97% damage before they take a shot there should be no way they get a kill. they should be DBNO.

1 Like

broo relax… if its a joke why are you going so hard on him right now ??? LMAO.

but yea , its straight lagg fam. One game the shotgun chunks with no problem then the next its 87%, 85%, 66% …and so on.

1 Like

im not going hard. im literally just saiyan. if u think thats hard… you are a snowflake obviously…Im guessing you may not have been around in previous gears when more people used mics… that was hard ■■■■ lol

1 Like

O yeah… cause i apparently have a “partner” all the time… glad you know more about me than i do…

listen, i simply switch to support role when i solo and help people like y’all secure your kills. dont get me wrong. its been 10+ years of the same strats for gnasher. I know how to use the gun also. I switch between when necassary. I just know how to run the meta well… not my fault you dont. Yes i agree. it can be annoying in the heat of a 1v1 to 87%and then they walk that magic pixel into gib range… ya know what i would like more than them catering to that though?

a ■■■■■■■ consistent game that doesnt change all the time cause no matter how big the range is… these people will complain that its not good enough…

1 Like

@Black_Mage_Pein

hey really meant no disrespect. its awesome you are good. I have no problems undertand my ability which is not great hence my silver rank, but if i am learning and hitting shots i desreve to get a positive result from the shot. why should some one benfiting from a lag get the benifit of a high ranked because the connections allows them and not the skill.

as far gib range i am not sure that is they same acoss players and connections as well. I think teally the post is more about TC making sure the stanrads aplly to all players. I have seen this fustration on other post.

1 Like

snow flake? aii fam… one insult to another. are your feelings hurt?

edit: and ive been around hence the veteran forum tag( G1-G5). bruh , you cant write multiple sentences of insulting somebody then end it off saying “F**** Simpleton” when all he said was

lmao. Ya feelings got hurt… its all good fam.

1 Like

LoL first shot does 87% damage. Second shot does 87% of the 87%. Third shot doesn’t register at all. Guy farts and you blow up.

6 Likes

Only thing you explained is stupidity…
and how I can’t stoop down to your level because you’ll just beat me with experience.

1 Like

sure.

1 Like

The 87% damage is not caused by lag, it’s because gears has a horrifying system that modifies your damage depending of how many pellets you are hitting the target. I just don’t have words to describe this ■■■■, it’s horrendous for any shooter. In other words, if you hit 9 or more pellets with a single shot your damage per pellet is INCREASED but if you hit eight or less your damage per pellet DECREASES giving you those sponge damage and 87%.
It’s just so much ■■■■.
Here is the damage chart and the official notes that explain this.

3 Likes