What is going on with pack releases lately? Where are they?

Thursday usually sees a new (or repeat of a previous release) pack released at 6pm GMT + 0.

For over a month now we’ve barely had this happen, whilst it has been a staple up until this point.

There are so many varied packs that have been released since the game came out and lots of us who would love to get content we missed out on during various periods.

Over the last 5 weeks (or slightly more , give or take a week) we’ve only seen:

• Scavenger pack (outer wilds Kait)
  • NCOG pack
  • Mardi Gras pack.

I’m just not understanding the current pack drought. I know there’s plenty of us who want to get our hands on the previous content. You used to always have a pack out every Thursday without fail, either a rehash of a previously released pack, or a new one.

Can we get the juice flowing again TC?

Thank you

@anon86589457
@TC_Octus

Can you provide any insight into the lack of packs lately?

1 Like

I really want the Palace Guard packs to come back, I love those epic quality skins.

2 Likes

Armored Kantus and Theron Elite are back tomorrow

1 Like

Just saw that. Finally a decent pack :smile:

I’d love to have the characters but the RNG sucks so bad.

I want the onyx guards back as well

I would like another chance at weapon collectors packs, they offer variety and several of them are animated. Due to RNG getting the whole set can take a while.

2 Likes

Why when i spend all my credits on Operations packs for Horde cards after the poor recent packs? I got many epic horde cards but i really want that armoured kantus. Got only 3k now so will have to start grinding horde.

If i cant get Skorge i at least want my Sonic the hedgehog.

1 Like

Let me know when your gonna grind - I’ll be there :+1:

Will do, will be nice to play with people that dont quit for a change.

1 Like

If you guys are doing some Horde, count me in :+1:

I’m not really in the mood for versus of late.

1 Like

Tomorrow eve sounds good to me? I can play heavy,Scout or soldier

I’ll add you on Xbox :slight_smile:

I usually play Sniper

The game is old. What do you expect?
And I wish people wouldn’t tag the mods for every single little thing because they’re going to start ignoring us when we actually need them.

I’d LOVE new skins as I have around 140,000 cr just sitting there but my expectations from a game this old are reasonable.

1 Like

Huh? Did you read the post?

I want old packs to return. I’m not expecting a brand new pack every week :slight_smile:

You mentioned “new pack”, “juice flowing again”, and listed recent new packs. If you specifically wanted old packs, you didn’t do a great job explaining it. No offense.

Regarding old packs, I don’t like them coming back a lot. Reason being, it’s cool to have characters that not everyone has.

I know there’s plenty of us who want to get our hands on the previous content. You used to always have a pack out every Thursday without fail, either a rehash of a previously released pack, or a new one.

I thought that made it clear. If not, I guess I have some rewording to do :slight_smile:

Excellent lmao. You’ll prob see why my buddies all nicknamed me “Haymaker”lmfao. I do try to keep it under wraps so much anymore tho but I have stupid moments

1 Like

They need to stop bringing back the armored pack and bring palace and savage packs back.

1 Like