What is going on, why do valid posts keep getting flagged and hidden?

If it makes you feel any better I still read flagged posts. Bizzare forum feature to be honest but atleast it’s still reable.

1 Like

Got flagged for speaking the truth about Gears 2s Launch.

1 Like

lol. My comments straight up get wiped from existence all the time. I only happen to notice it when I try to find something I previously posted and it’s nowhere to be found.

I might as well yell at clouds to get a more engaging response.

1 Like

Closing this due to the fact of the responses and could cause a troll discussion.

Users can flag posts for review they will remain hidden till reviewed by the moderation team. If a flagged posts violates the Guidelines it will be deleted, if it does NOT violate the Guidelines we will restore the post.

Thank you.

1 Like

I think you forgot to close this…

1 Like

Haha, shh! :shushing_face:

1 Like

You all don’t move fast enough to be honest. Also, is there any reprimands to those that flag post to be trolls? Consider removing the feature all together, because post are still readable it’s actually worthless in that regard. Flags should still occur and be moderated, but the whole hidden post aspect.

1 Like

My post got flagged and hidden because I asked about ranking

1 Like

Don’t ask about ranking

Are there any consequences for users that flag posts repeatedly when there’s no violation but just as a tool of trolling?

1 Like

You can only read them for a short window of time before they go “poof.”

I bet the thread gets locked right as i click the reply button on this one.

…21 minutes later

Apparently we can’t ask some ones age either.

The ageists were triggered bro

2 Likes

Ok, Boomer.

1 Like

Huh, go figure