What Is A Man Juvie?

They only made the female Hunters a thing in Gears 5. They used Boltoks and Torque Bows there rather than Markzas and Torque Bows. And both the regular and Elite use the Torque Bow but the Elite only uses that and curiously enough, come act 3 I have not seen a single “regular” Hunter but only the ones with the cloak.

Probably also worth mentioning that there wasn’t yet a single Hunter to be seen anywhere in act 1 but by act 2, they appear to be well known. Where’s that coverage of the four month time gap between those acts? Would be something that I’d want to see for those times where and when an enemy was first seen. Rather than Hunters and Wardens getting thrown in and the characters being like “Yeah, been there, seen that” while we haven’t seen said enemy beforehand. Bloodlines doesn’t go into that.

Anyway, as far as the idea of Hunters is concerned, surely it is preferrable to also create female counterparts to the “male” Swarm Drones that are a way to reproduce that doesn’t require putting humans or another lifeform into a pod and… well, let’s just say, they probably don’t require the same ‘convincing’ that Berserkers did, if that was actually accurate. Although I’m sure one would get along with someone equally sized willingly. Looking at RAAM here.

I’m gonna go with the symbiote idea because quite honestly, the size difference between the Kraken and a Leech is so absurdly extreme that it is not believable one would get to such a size eventually. Only similarity I could see between the two is that they have tentacles on the back of their body, and don’t appear to have eyes or if they do they’re so small they’re indistinguishable from the rest of the body.

Also doesn’t seem like a particularly viable reproduction strategy to have your offspring literally suiciding against anything that is liable to attack the adult, or that it goes after. It could solve the problem of there suddenly being so many of those things that the population numbers would be unsustainable unless they preyed(is that a word?) on one another. To avoid holding a biology lesson, basically, top of the foodchain predators/organisms tend to be much more limited in numbers and have large territories to have enough food available to sustain themselves… so having hundreds of Krakens all sharing the same living space, from them growing up from Leeches, let’s just say, it wouldn’t work out.

1 Like

Or those things are just the sperms!? :sweat_smile:

It was a joke… as the rager is grey and the juvie…

1 Like

It is a joke, Rager’s looks awful.

1 Like

I know I was trying to add to it :rofl:

1 Like

Joe Biden with a lancer is coming at ya. :clown_face:

1 Like