What Is A Man Juvie?

juvie is the infant.
imago is the young adult fighting age juvie.
rager is the wrinkled elderly man juvie.

2 Likes

Another question - are pouncers just baby Snatchers?

Also, are leeches a larvae stage of pouncers? They have similar mouth structure.

9 Likes

Jacked Grenadier

That’s a good one. Makes sense.

2 Likes

I’m not certain but I’m pretty sure thats what they are. I dont know where the pouncers come from but I think the pouncers evolve into Snatchers because, like you said, they both have the similar facial structure and they both have that glowing underbelly. They also both have lethal quills they shoot out of their tails.

2 Likes

I was always curious how they all reproduce.

Does Matriarch play any role in this?.. She is the Big Mama after all.

2 Likes

Shes a locust and also a berserker. Berserkers are the only female locust. The way locust reproduce probably isn’t allowed to be discussed on the forums because its really screwed up.

3 Likes

Well… was. :grin:

As for Pouncers and Snatchers, they are both part of the same lifecycle.

I want to know the Carrier’s deal is, like confirmation from the writers.
There’s plenty of speculation:

3 Likes

At one point I had this idea that Carriers and Snatchers are the same but depending on circumstances they undergo different metamorphosis when in a pod or something similar.

It’s not uncommon in nature after all.

1 Like

A wee bit off-topic but uhhhh… Thrashball DeeBee in Gears 6 please?

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting a remaster of thrashball but DB themed for such a long time. It could also give TC the opportunity to balance the bleacher area because it was pretty hard to push in 3.

2 Likes

Seconded!

Imagine a DB Thrashball game that kicks off at the beginning of the VS match and as COG and Swarm players approach, (and maybe with an interact) various amounts of DB Thrashball Players convert to AI combatants in the VS match. And up to you to provide weapons, etc. Perhaps by default they start with a melee attack.

Mmm, juicy if I do say so myself.

2 Likes

Leech is more likely to be the larva(or at least a symbiote) of Kraken.

I would like to know the swarm creatures and how they evolved or adapted to the new world state post counter measure. Not just the Pouncers but the Scions and how they discovered the ability to turn humans into the Juvies and Drones.
What is the relationship between the Kraken and the Swarm? I mean the riftworm was a deity to the Kantus so it made some sense that they used it as a weapon.

1 Like

However, strangely enough, the Swarm have a much larger female population. As every hunter is female.

3 Likes

But isn’t the Rager a locust that died off shortly after emergence day? The first time we see them is in judgment and never again.

3 Likes

Some were associated with the Savage Locust too, they were in Aftermath.
I do wonder if maybe the Wardens were once Ragers though.

And according to the Trinity of Worms faith, there should be two more.

I’d love to see another one, assuming they were unaffected by the ICW. Hell, maybe the Kraken was one of the other Riftworms with some “Swarmifying”!

It’s not that strange considering what Swarm are.
Take human female, make pod, pod go bust, Juvie come out and mature into Hunter.

Seems a little weird that males get more diversity than females but… :man_shrugging:

Hoffman briefly mentions it to Tai in one of the earlier books. Although it’s never brought up how and why Hoffman knows about it or if it’s just speculation.

Although I guess gangrape is redundant when you can melt humans into Swarmgoo.

2 Likes