What happened to TC Shanuy

As the title says I have questions what happened with TC Shanuy and if he was fire . Let the rumors be in rest and I want the facts. And I know they changed the name of TC Shanuy Twitter account earlier today but I still curious what is happening in behind the scenes. And wonder if there ever going to be more people for the community to talk to in Twitter for the community to keep in touch with TC.

@TC_GEARS

4 Likes

Apparently he’s been fired? Shame if so, a very well mannered guy who seemed to love gears & engaging with the community even if we are toxic as hell.

3 Likes

He was the best community I see in awhile tbh

3 Likes

There hasn’t been anything officially said by TC beyond this on his former Twitter account, afaik. I doubt they’d make such information public either.

2 Likes

No ones business really. If he wants to tell you why he can but other than that TC don’t have to tell you anything. They can hire and fire as they see fit within the law.

Good guy, sad loss but if the stuff on Twitter was true, TCs hand was forced.

1 Like

What was said in Twitter

A bunch of high school crap.

2 Likes

And with that, all communication from TC will cease to exist.

10 Likes

I’d love to know who’s even left :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

This twitter that replaced shauny name

2 Likes

Just @TC_Clown

17 Likes

It was his plan all along

1 Like

7 Likes

Woooo got here before the thread got closed wooooo … I really need to get out more lol

3 Likes

Apparently according to a certain twitter account the rumours are that his wife liked tweets about sera leaving or some ■■■■ and he’s getting flak for it. This is third hand information though so could be fake.

5 Likes

Like I said. High school crap. Maybe letting the sjws eat themselves will pave the way for more passionate dev’s to make 6

5 Likes

I dunno what happened but geeze…I say give gears 6 to another studio. TC is a shell of epic bc they are working on the ip. That’s it. TC doesn’t know what to do with a great ip except annoy the fan base

5 Likes

The Coalition is now another faceless souless company.

The importance of human people to talk to and interact with your customers is paramount.

8 Likes

If he really was fired because of his wife liking some posts on Twitter, then it’s really HS bs.
Shauny was so passionate about gears. He was one of few people here in the community who cared about fans.
I’m really upset.

21 Likes

Another theory is that he needs to renew his contract but apparently he’s only 8 months into his contract and he’d have to renew after 18 months so it’s probably not that.

2 Likes