What Happened To Dom's Knife?

I know, he can be awkward but you’ll get used to him. Predator challenges are much tougher, worse than City, as well due to the lack of gliding like Harley but it’s doable. GCPD is a tough one if I remember right.

It felt so weird playing as Harley when I did her little mission. Shes a chaotic character. I like it though. Her “detective mode” is by far my favorite mode.

1 Like

That instant lock on with a 3 meter/yard lunge didn’t help either. Made knifng the only viable attack until they finally nerfed it.

2 Likes

The knives seems so weird in gameplay. I know they’ve been used in cutscenes and the books.
I’d like to see some actual weapon cqc. Like a muzzle butt to get gnasher rushers right out of chunk range

I would like them to keep the knife in 6, but add the old melee attacks back in as a “heavy” hit . Make it do more damage but slow it down some… kinda like the Relic Lancer buttstroke. Considering there is a lot of CQC in the games, it would be nice to have some variety imo.

2 Likes

Drone enemies in PvE already to a “weapon swing” attack. I could see that being repurposed for players with not too much difficulty, at least in regards to the animation. Or they come up with something different since a Swarm/Locust would probably hit someone differently with the weapon than a human.

2 Likes

It’s very good for her character. The constant struggle between Harleen Quinzel and Harley Quinn.

1 Like

There’s a struggle? I thought she went full blown psycho when she was counseling Joker.

Another thread now sponsored by Bruce Wayne.

1 Like

That playboy millionaire? Ew. We’re talking about the freakin bat in here :bat:.

1 Like

Yes, there’s a struggle. If you get the time go onto one of her Predator missions and leave Detective mode on. It’s not instantly but in a short while “Harleen”’s voice comes through and tries to convince her to stop being a criminal and to stop with the whole “Harley Quinn” thing.

It’s great.

She definitely hides it well, I was always under the impression that she never wanted to go back to being Harleen, she met Joker and was contempt with being a criminal. Two face on the other hand wears it on his sleeve.

1 Like