What happened tc

Is it me or are tc employees so damn lazy? When was the last time we ever got new executions?This week was nothing but another week of disappointments tbh. I don’t understand why they waste their time on making banners because I truly don’t care for them. So I’m wondering what will be dropped for tmm. I just hope to see armed&dangerous execution in the store tmm because I hate that I missed out on a season and can’t get a chance to unlock the content again.

1 Like

I’ve seen this all too many times. While I agree in some aspects TC are very lazy (such as the lack of weekly TWIG posts here) it is in no way their fault you weren’t around at the time these rewards could be unlocked.

With that said, most items are available in the store now and I’m sure there’s a decent chance your favoured execution will make a return too at some point.

5 Likes

I find this whole thread insulting

4 Likes

I know right? You have to clean the toilets, design new customisation skins, implement changes to the game tuning, AND are the interim community manager but you get paid a pittance.

Should have joined a trade union.

2 Likes

Just wanna say that it has been 2.5 years since Shear Carnage execution for the Gnasher was released once and once only.

1 Like

COLLECTIVE LABOR IS A CANCER ON SOCIETY!!!

…sorry. Pepper you know how to push my buttons