What guest characters do you wanna see in Gears 5?

What guest characters would you want in Gears 5? To be honest, I would like to see Post Malone or Solid Snake.

2 Likes

none

20 Likes

04273ba48d090d7ca182eb10b3f27d330989818d9e63430f45e278615d0d8d40

11 Likes

None
I hate seeing Halo & Terminator characters and I hate the fact that dev time was wasted on them

7 Likes

Your mum

Oh silly… Don’t forget that we have already got the Matriarch! :heart:

4 Likes

I second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, nineth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth, nineteenth and twentieth this.

8 Likes

I actually like the terminator characters. I do like using Sarah Connor on horde and versus.

But for other guest: I dunno it’s tough. Solid snake would be cool. He could do CQC executions. Lol

As for the Halo characters might as well put in master chief.

1 Like

None

2 Likes

6ix9ine

1 Like

Not a single one. If I could I would remove the ones we have now and give their cards to UIR soldier, Ben, Gary and Anthony. This is Gears not some talk show called Gears and friends where we have guest characters unrelated to Gears lol

1 Like

Use the enforcer and spray everyone down. Proceed to the opposite spawn grab theirs. Spray everyone down. They will have some nice words for you in game chat.

I’d like to see Anya Straud !!!

1 Like

John cena !!! U :no_entry_sign: C me !

3 Likes

Please no. If they are going to have any more celebrities, then it should be Ice-T reprising Griffin.

4 Likes

No more guest characters, thank you.

Ive seen her and thats a hard NO

1 Like

But I twenty-first it.

1 Like

Barack Obama and Banjo & Kazooie

Negan. Just to hear all the one-liners. Best expressions hands down.