What games are you playing because of corona?

I’m working from home like a lot of people and because I don’t have to commute I have more time for games. Which games are you playing during the pandemic?

I just fired up Luigi’s Mansion 3 for the first time in four months and finally beat the last boss. I’ve been catching up on medals in Gears 5 and am thinking of buying The Division 2.

1 Like

Work is planning on shutting down, though the call hasn’t been made yet. If it does, then I can spend my final two weeks at home.

Anyways, I’m working to 100% all of the mp trophies of The Last of Us before the second one comes out. I know it won’t have mp at all, but I want to get those done while there is still people playing. At least then I can take my time with the rest.

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me I still need to play the Left Behind DLC for TLOU.

Also, is that a titanite slab in your user icon?

2 Likes

Excellent DLC,

I really enjoyed it and well worth the playthrough.

2 Likes

I’m replaying DOOM 2016, I have had all the achievements for years but it never gets old, especially Campaign Arcade. I’m getting ready to rip n tear on Friday.

2 Likes
  • Finishing up my account leveling, as well as taking advantage of the 4x Character XP in Horde, all while maintaining a weekly ranked win for the Grind Season achievement in Gears 5
  • Blasting through Super Mario Odyssey
  • Preparing my mind and body for Animal Crossing THIS WEEK! (so excited!)
1 Like

Been playing the heck out of The Division 2 with it’s recent expansion. Doom Eternal will be in the system though come Thursday night and that probably won’t leave it for a little while.

1 Like

SoD2 and Yakuza 0

I bought Farcry 5 for $15. I thought I was done after 4…but I got some time now.

1 Like

I just got Borderlands 3 for my birthday. I also finally got my wife to play Gears UE with me. She’s only played 4 & 5, so we are going through the classic campaigns.

3 Likes

Played FF7 remake demo. That wad good. Played abot of sonic forces, cool game, then cod warzone. Was fun. Not into the huge RB mp but i dont judge. Played shadow of colussus remake. That game is breath taking. Tne controls…stiff. but still fun to play.

Gears 5…

@anon17697949 Btw haven’t seen you in forever bruh

Gears 5.

Tried Doom 2016. Not my thing.

Might get Animal Crossing.

2 Likes

What modes do you play?

I need to win 4 more rounds (not matches) of escalation and 6 more matches of 2v2.

I also need to finish 3 more hives on Master.

I’m surprised I haven’t added you yet!

1 Like

I really only play Koth tbh…

1 Like

Fair enough :smile:

1 Like

But hey, you are more then welcome to join me. I don’t like playing solo, so I look for people to play with. Rank doesn’t really matter

1 Like

I think I hit silver in every mode except execution and escalation :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I lucked out on the ranking system and got higher, but I should probs be silver myself lmaoooo :joy:

1 Like

As of yesterday afternoon all my jobs have been cancelled until April 19th at the earliest. Extended periods Xbox and Playstation abuse incoming lol. Just updated Nioh on PS4 and I’m going to play DOOM on Xbox later.

On the serious side. Keep safe everyone.

2 Likes