What do you think is the best skill card?

This is a conversation I started on my channel that I’d like to continue you here since It seems like everyone has a different opinion on it which I find fascinating.

What do you think is the best skill card?

7 Likes

Already commented on the vid but I think its Bait Armor.

6 Likes

I think it’s Execution Shield.

4 Likes

Backstab.

5 Likes

That is a very good choice too.

1 Like

I remember trying to SOLO the End for the first time with level 4 and level 5 Execution shield. It just wasn’t happening.lol. I’m glad I had a lot of coins at the time.

2 Likes

I tried it as well. It was Level 5 for me and that small percentage of damage I was taking was way too much. I instantly spent 20k to level it up.

4 Likes

I love how you put all of the worst cards in the thumbnail on a video talking about the best card in pve.
kekw-emote@36

6 Likes

Finally someone validates the thumbnail :wink:

1 Like

I saw Banana Clip and just thought “he’s trolling”

Brutal Claw definitely deserves a spot in the thumbnail because of how pointless it is.

An alternate post : Whats the worst skill card ? It would be Heads Up lol

5 Likes

Have to agree that got to be the worst if you need to equipt it a solution would be find new friends.

4 Likes

I was thinking Long reach but it at least has very low value. Heads up has literally no value. So I agree.lol

3 Likes

Mine is killing time. I mainly do custom hives now and its neat how i can clear out so many enemies with that card.

3 Likes

I may start trying brawler in some of these custom hives. Seems like a good option especially for Summit of The Blop maps.

2 Likes

Heavy shell: Seeing a Boomshot Scion boomshoting himself is a very satisfying thing to see. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes it is. If there is alot of drone-type, enemies, rejects or juvies its a great card. On Beserker hives that have a lot of scions and stumps did not find much success with the card since those enemies take too long to kill. I tried one of his hives called the death zone and that hive was hard how it was designed with the stumps and how its not a straight hive and have enemies come from 2 directions. Very tough

1 Like

So, is Veteran’s passive the best passive in the game :sweat_smile:

Execution Shield would not be as good of a card if Faze isn’t paired with it.

I think it’s Disciplined or Bait Armor. If every class had access to every skill card in the game, those cards would be ran on every class. Stim Siphon and Enhanced Stim is another combo that would be pretty OP on a lot of classes.

5 Likes

Fair. Striker is probably my favorite passive.

3 Likes

Imagine if striker had that combo and plus stim batteries that will be insane.

1 Like

Brutal Claw.

3 Likes