What do you all think?

Hey guys,I’m a huge fan of Gears since day 1 and I put together this video to pay tribute to the series,and to its main character marcus fenix.I tried to capture just how emotionally broken and destroyed he must be losing so many that he cared for and showing the toll war takes on a person.

Let me know what you all think,its my first real gears tribute video and if at least one person likes it then I’ve done my job.Thanks everyone and enjoy!

4 Likes

Excellent
Well done, loved it. This is why Gears is GEARS :wink:

Yo, that was epic. Nice job. Can’t help but think something’s gonna happen to him in 5. Fingers crossed we don’t lose the other half of the best gaming duo in history! Nice job.

I LOVE IT.[quote=“JAKE_STEEL_82, post:1, topic:6075, full:true”]
Hey guys,I’m a huge fan of Gears since day 1 and I put together this video to pay tribute to the series,and to its main character marcus fenix.I tried to capture just how emotionally broken and destroyed he must be losing so many that he cared for and showing the toll war takes on a person.

Let me know what you all think,its my first real gears tribute video and if at least one person likes it then I’ve done my job.Thanks everyone and enjoy!

[/quote]

I LOVE IT.

That was dope!!! Well done! I think another song that would go well as well is Soldier Side by System of a Down. This really made me want to play gears. :slight_smile: