What counts as a boss in escape?

I know there’s a hive with the matriarch and swarmack but do wardens count as bosses to? I really don’t wanna have to do ice queen like 30 times for the ToD challenge if I can avoid it.

Stumps, and I think Sentinels do too.

1 Like

Last op’s escape boss medal tracked stumps. Try the Trap with the more stumps modifier.

3 Likes

Awesome will do thanks.

1 Like

Should get about 6 per run. Good luck.

1 Like

Sweet the less escape the better LoL. More time for horde that way to.

1 Like

Just load up some beginner Trap, run in there with your lvl 18 Cole and tackle them stumps down real quick. Shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes per run.

You will only get 3 on beginner.

1 Like

Oh, sorry been awhile. There is a “more stumps” modifier though, right?

Yes. I suggested that above.

1 Like

Ahh, ok. Sorry, lol. This is what happens when I decide not to read the topic before posting… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yes. One of my daily objective was ‘Eliminate a boss in horde or escape’.

I killed a warden in ice queen escape map and my daily objective was complete.

2 Likes

Go on the Line and kill all the scions. They are considered mini bosses.

Interesting. I wondered about that because I did a couple of runs on The Trap and would get 7 or 8 progress each time, but there’s only 5-6 Stumps on it. It must have counted a couple of Scions I killed along the way too.

1 Like

Yes there are medals for bosses and medals for scions but scions are considered mini bosses.

I don’t know if it’s a glitch or if they changed it with the new update but the wardens and scions that I killed didn’t track as bosses in the hives I played (trap & labyrinth) but the stumps did for sure.

1 Like

Hmm, either they changed it or the medals don’t track. I know it worked before because that’s what I did in previous Ops for daily objectives.

Most likely changed it that’s why I said either glitch or changed sucks to cause wardens used to count as well that’s why I made the post because I noticed they weren’t tracking for me I was hoping it was just a glitch. You should give it a try for yourself because if it’s no longer working for you as well then you could let me know and we’ll know definitively it’s for sure been changed.

1 Like