What button do you push for perk choices?(I think it messed now)

Before the lastest update i would push the R(button down)before a horde wave to bring up perk options but now it change to the B button(so when i push the b button the char does a knife swing while i’m chosing a perk and it looks dumb and if i want to level up a perk more then one i have to push the b button again,hence another knife attack.i checked my controller setting and they are completely the same as before the update.

@TC_Octus

Yea sure like he would ever have time to worry about this.but i figure i’ll post it anyway,you never know he might see it.might be a problem that may someday get addressed.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’ve had the wrong button prompts show up for me all the time. One min my ult says I need you push RS, next it’s Y, then it goes back to RB+B (I’m running Classic alt with LB and B remapped to B and LB) I did change the RS and LS around but everytime I played the Emote menu would keep opening.

But back on track, yes I had the same thing. Used to press RS but now its B. One good thing out of this is that everytime I go into cover now the perk menu doesn’t show up (it drove me crazy playing horde and before the wave started everytime I went into cover the menu would pop up.)