What are your thoughts on the gib range?

Sawed off took more skill than the Gnasher after the nerf lol

Don’t push it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
The sawed off outgibs the gnasher FYI

I just had my first game back in a little while and its even more apparent how bad everything is, the shotgun and slow movement is designed to break any and all skill gap.

3 Likes

Needs a reduction in range for sure. I explained this a couple times on here. But it’s awful where it’s at and makes for shallow gameplay.

2 Likes

The tuning is one of the worst it has been since release.

4 Likes

Don’t you ever say that…

It’s bc they don’t. The connection are never even. Bott walkers boxing ppl it’s crazy. And they don’t do abutting about it. You get a whole new vs they’d just as bad

Ngl to you Kang, leave it be dawg.

Gnasher is more efficient than itll ever be rn and im used to it.

1 Like

Nah bruh that mess cheat

i feel you but man rememebr the last “comp” tuning 8 shots to down with a gnasher.

88%

This is worse you put in 3 shots for 90% then get gibbed from 10ft

1 Like

its a sure shot either way were fuuuuuuuuu.--------

near the top of the list of annoying things in this game. i dont understand how more people dont notice this and/or complain about it. how has TC allowed this?

this specific tuning is maybe #3 or #4 in the “best fitting” gameplay category.

2 Likes

I feel like I get chunked far away through corners on cover. But I feel like up close the gnasher is as inconsistent as ever.

2 Likes

After how long the games been out for to increase the range is ridiculous to good players. I’m pretty sure with the game being crossplay and on the game pass and now on the this accessibility list the increased range is so new players or returning players who aren’t as good can still compete. Lots of bot walking chunks going on even on covers the chunks are insane now

Agreed

Two shot range is crazy as well

The meta is bait a shot, walk up and shoot. Or play wide since you can’t push

Yea agreed it’s a shame I’d of preferred a tighter aim on the gnasher with a smaller range make people be more precise. That would make players with better movement happier too.

1 Like

I disagree but i already made a post above about it. Tighter means more missed shots

More missed shots is ok if the range is decreased though. I get certain shots don’t register but the gnasher feels like the judgement sawn off before the nerf right now. Impossible to miss. So small differences like connection and input lag are deciding battles. All the previous gears games had more shots being missed

Around the time where TC adjusted shots for consistency was the best Gears 5 has ever been you had to be accurate to hit those shots and everyone (on the forums at least) loved it.

Now its just bad

1 Like