What are we going to do with our stockpiled hundreds of thousands "coins"

Like 2,000 iron and 300k coins . There’s only so many things one could WANT to “purchase”.

What are the levels of your cards for pve? This assuming you play pve of course…

My brother has about 200k coins and has level 3/4 cards but refuses to spend coins incase something good comes into the store.

3 Likes

I never play pve. But I hope they incorporate some kind of value to these in game currencies for people who play pvp. There’s only so many decent skins one could possibly want.

1 Like

My guess is that post-OP8, the store will be infused with old content so everyone can buy everything, rather than having a weekly rotation. So you can buy things that have been out of rotation for awhile.

Other than that, PvE cards.

Max out GSD and Impact Receiver

1 Like

All Cards maxed. Bought everything and i mean EVERYTHING EVEN THE STUPID *** Banners, still sitting on 1.2 Million Coins… :joy:

3 Likes

Donate to charity ?

1 Like

I mean this with all sincerity and not a bit of sarcasm:

Maybe play other games?

2 Likes

Buy pointless stuff?

It’s kinda like what happened to people at the end of Gears 4 when they got all the cards they wanted and stockpiled credits, either you spend it on stuff or save it.

I don’t really know what you could put in for PvP players to buy really outside of character and weapon skins.

I have enough coins to purchase sera away from the swarm and the cog. I win.

What is that? And obviously 1 mil was due to a Mistake by TC when they (finally) Introduced the Scrapping System.

On the good Side of things i received it but still it’s totally useless for me.

If you’re pvp then it really doesn’t matter. Other than being able to buy whatever character you can get that’s not pay to use. It just stacks. This game isn’t for competitive. It’s for Fortnite kids and participation awards

Name 1 worth a f…I’ll wait

Well, the inflation of Gears Coins.

What’s “I’ll wait” supposed to do here, intimidate me? Lmao.

There are half a century’s worth of game recommendations I could make and I have no idea what your tastes are. Are you trying to tell me that Gears 5 is the only game you play? Ever?

1 Like

I’ve converted mine into real money.

Exactly what I was about to say. There’s nothing else outside of the existing cosmetics so that’s just the way it is.

1 Like

I gave mine to charity.

2 Likes

Well, we spend them until we can’t spend them, just like in Gears of War 4.

1 Like