Gears Forums

What are the most annoying characters?

What skins/characters are the most annoying for you? I absolutely hate E-Sports Kait, she’s annoying, looks annoying and the people who always use her piss me off.

16 Likes

I call her lesbian kait lol.

7 Likes
  • Private Casan if the player in question spams that obnoxious laugh.

• Sarah Connor, her voice just gets on my nerves so much and has the most annoying dialogue. I don’t even want to play matches with her in them.

• Feature characters other than Emile in Escape. And generally feature chars in Horde.

• You already mentioned eSports Kait. I found it to be one of the most stupid looking skins in 4, and still do in 5. It shouldn’t exist. Did they really have to add that stupid cap onto it as well? I find anyone who wears these to “look cool” just makes themselves look ridiculous, and I’ve held that opinion throughout my teenage and pre-adult years(I’m 21 now, fyi).

• JD, not out of despising the character, but because they gave him an extremely easy playstyle and made him ridiculously OP at that. And most other chars than him and Kait feel rather inadequate in their damage dealing potential.

10 Likes

Coming in hot out here. Terminator for me. I just don’t get it. Of all the things.

12 Likes

Really liked the female Onyx Guard, until people started spamming her laugh emote…:nauseated_face:

Also bowl cut Terminator girl is cringy af.

10 Likes

I was playing FFA, 4th place and Iet the terminator kill me so he could win and not the eSports Kait, it’s a stupid skin and I hate it

5 Likes

E sports kait Is my main… Come At Me Bro!

There’s a special place in hell for you

11 Likes

Good Cause Heavens Overrated :sweat_smile::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

you get the crusty & slimy bathroom stall in hell

2 Likes

Appe or any of the terminators lol

2 Likes

It’s really not just E-Sports Kait that’s the worst, but every rendition of Kait, of which there are way, waaaaaaay too many, You see a team full of 3-5 Kaits in the pre-game lobby and you automatically know they’re going to be sweating profusely enough to power the Hoover Dam. Her voice actor and lines are also obnoxious.

7 Likes

I though it was Lizzies laughter that was f#cked up. Maybe there’s more of them…

On the subject, I dont like JD; boring play style, lame character

2 Likes

Only lesbians wear hats?

and only lesbians wear beanies during the summer time and no beanies during the winter

9 Likes

Baggy clothes, flat bill hats, combat boots. women dont often wear these things. One of my best friends is a lesbian and I could totally see her wearing something like this minus the esport logos on the clothes.

1 Like

Anything that is not Gears!

My go to for 5 at the mo.
RAAM or Drone
Marcus or Onyx
I do use the special edition Kait and Ice skins as well, as they are cool… Get it :wink:

Weapon skins: phantom.

1 Like

Lizzie’s laughter is annoying as well, but female Onyx Guard takes it to a whole other level. It makes Lizzie’s laughter sound like a pair of angels whispering soothing words into your ears.

3 Likes

Yes! I understand this, I get she’s the main character of Gears 5, but omg kaits voicelines are sooo annoying and obnoxious, too many skins and in FFA thd ear rape is massive when you have 10 kaits to fight, I think kait deserves a place in the game now after gears 4 by my god, its the not the best character avaliable so I really don’t understand why do many sweats use her.

3 Likes

Casan and her laugh

2 Likes