Weird Blur in Versus

So I have noticed a weird blurry effect that is always there. It kinda reminds me of the old flash bug that would destroy your eyes for the rest of the game after being flashed.

I have everything on max settings normally but I have changed all sorts of shadow settings and lens flare things but it is still there. Doesn’t matter if my character is inside or outside, night or day.

Does anyone know what causes it or how to fix it? :s

i couldnt imagine

I have seen your clips on tiktok and your game still looks good :3

1 Like

thank you! I have no idea how it looks good with everything on the lowest possible haha

But did you win the match though?

Also, I’m still shocked BD gets picked over other maps…

We did but I got carried c:

Because it is literally the best map in the game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Buy a console and quit those fiendish ways!

1 Like

I have a series X but I don’t use it c:

Wh…what? Why not?! That’s your solution right there.

1 Like

There are no games that I want to play that are on xbox anywhere. I can run everything I want on my pc so there just isnt a reason to.

Would you sell it to an American in California for close to nothing? :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know anyone that fits that description…

1 Like

Ah, I see. Well that’s a completely logical and calm response. Fair point.

……

But ssssstill! Heresy.

Can I join the Myrrah fan club to be absolved of my sins and no longer be a heretic?

If I had to play on Xbox to play against you in control I would :blush:

The game looks surprisingly good with the majority of additional lighting effects turned off, but those low character models and textures are not great. Other games have way better looking low models.

Fortunately it is those post processing effects that have most of the performance impact.

It would help to learn your place, yes!

Oooh! Challenge accepted. I’ll be sure to get back into Versus as soon as life permits it. I’m sure I could still be capable of leaving a lasting impression.

I am happy to host to make it neutral.

1 Like

Neutral?! What makes you think I’d want anything other than a completely bias connection in my favour?!

Fair point, we can be equally ****ed.

1 Like

I’ll give you 1600 microsoft points and a twix bar for it