Infected
Arid Gale
Chalkboard
Toxic and Stripes
Delicious

4 Likes

*Black Steel

1 Like

Blocked set needs to be put again, it was only once in store in OP2 I think. But they rather put the ones that are in store permanently already.

3 Likes

I dont really think escape rewards are coming to the store. Wasnt the point for them to be the only way to get them was by getting top 1% (later top 5%)?

It’s TC, word “exclusive” exists for them as long as it’s serving it’s immediate purpose.

1 Like

Fair point

1 Like

Im missing the power weapons and rifle sets of the blocked. I have the loadout and the marksman sets of it. ive been itching to complete it for centuries.

its like a top 5 weapon skin set for me in the game tbh.

1 Like

where are the color blast
this is not a joke, I want to look ridiculous soon as possible!

5 Likes

New Day not cancer enough 4u?

2 Likes

I didn’t get the loadout when it was in store and I been sorry for it for ages, love the set and hate how it wasn’t apparent that omen glows in game, I been hoping they’d put it back but Liquid set is on again (2nd or 3rd time, not counting the original offer) because EVERYONE asked for it

1 Like

This blocked is leagues better than the assembly in 4, mainly due to the esports logo being gone lol. Yeah i didnt pull the trigger on the other two sets and ive been kicking myself for it ever since.

1 Like

Absolutely, it looks like camouflage with orange glow Omen, GIMME THAT ■■■■ now! :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Im a simple skin fan so that set, the pixel omen (ik its in the store, i bought it), and the stripes skin set from escape would be great to come back. I have a couple of the stripes skins like the hammy and I think the gl but i think thats all I got.

I got a fair amount of Stripes set, including loadout, but I’m not too crazy over it, still I can understand your point, I do love simpler sets (like Overture, Carrion, District etc,) as well as some more flashy ones, depending on color way used. Hope we get another chance for Blocked though, that’s my biggest wish.

I’m sorry Big E but as a Steam player I’d have to pay 20$ for your Positivity

2 Likes

I think 5s weapon skins look better in the simple format, but gears 4 had better animated and crazy skins.

3 Likes

I need to pay screen shots of my invisible weapon skins

This thread is THE evil.
This thread is the reason why Gears has changed for the worst and will never come back.
SKINS. Bloody , useless , childish SKINS.
This game has some serious problems , the gaming industry is becoming a shark’s sea , yet you want bloody SKINS.
YOU want it.
Such bitterness.

So you’re saying it’s impossible for people to want the game to get better and skins at the same time?

If you don’t like the game, move on. The positives still outweigh for me atm.

3 Likes

You have made posts about emote ideas for gears. Dont you think you’re being slightly hypocritical?

1 Like