Weapon Skin Blowout

Please before GW4 gets replaced by GW5 can we have all BOXES brought back for a BLOWOUT to complete Characters Emblems and Weapons Skins. I want to BLOW my credits and get my last weapon skins. Please.

Almost everything is craftable. Only event rewards and money only items can’t be crafted. Spend your credits on elite packs and use the scrap to finish your sets.

2 Likes

Nearly all content are craftable right now from the featured pack. You can spend credits on elite or operation packs then scrap them. Then craft the skins you want in customisation or inventory.

2 Likes

Can’t you craft pretty much 100% of what’s visible in the Customization or Inventory sections by now? Other than the Black Steel skins and certain earnable weapon skins that won’t be made craftable or will be soon(Flaming, Midnight Omen).

1 Like

I have done all that I,m 100% Characters Emblems All Sniper Scout Soldier Enginer Heavy full need 10 Weapons Skins in 10 days to fullfill my Legacy. Ok I maybe taking this game to seriosly . I need couselling and a padded cell with a bucket.

As mentioned, a lot of the items are obtainable or craftable.

Just get elite packs and scrap to craft any dupes.

Exactly what are you hoping for that is not craftable?

Blood Moon Imago - forever never happening :blue_heart:

Blue Moon Imago for Gears 5 and I promise I’ll play MP and spend $1K on it @TC_Octus

4 Likes

Wish I had $1000. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Wish I had a Blue/Blood Moon Imago :disappointed:

Guess we both lose :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

That’s what I’m doing buying up packs and scrap them. I got 16 characters left.

2 Likes

Aw man,

Messes with my OCD having stuff in my inventory that I’ll never use :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What bugs me is duplicates that can’t be scrapped. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Oh yeah,

Locked down cards and the dupes!

2 Likes