We Want Your E3 Reaction Videos!

Hey Gears fans -

We know many of you love to record your live face-cam reactions to E3 to share with the world.

With Gears 5 at E3 fast approaching, the team at The Coalition are so excited to see what Gears fans think of our first news in almost a year. Everyone is working incredibly hard right now on Gears 5 as we prepare for release this year, and having the opportunity to see your excitement (hopefully!) for Gears 5 at E3 would mean a lot to the team.

To share that excitement, we want to build on a montage of your reactions to show at a team meeting later this month. If you’d be interested in being featured in our internal team meeting, please do drop a link to your Face-Cam reactions to E3 in this thread.

For those wondering, this isn’t a competition - just an opportunity to share something to the team at TC.

Thank you and we can’t wait to see them!

TC

(Note: Please keep it honest and real. Don’t feel like you need to turn it up to 11 to be featured. Your true reactions are what we want to share!)

9 Likes

Uhmmm… What if you’re camera shy? :pensive: :video_camera:

2 Likes

Will do! Have been waiting for a day when I can start a Gears game from launch day for so long! Really looking forward to this!

I plan on doing a watch party on my stream Sunday so, you’ll most definitely be getting my reaction!

mixer.com/ElectricPanther

Can’t wait to share!

i’ll be doing alot of the e3 coverage & reactions on my twitch. twitch.tv/bashinskulls is where i’ll definitely give my 100% real feedback & honesty

1 Like

Oh, sounds like a challenge.

I may not having my streaming setup even close to being setup. but I will defently document my reaction tomorrow

I’m streaming the conference tomorrow and my reactions will be all there. I can’t wait to share that with all of you guys!

Mixer.com/MAXimizando

Will do. I’ll link it tonight! Soooo excited! I’ll look like i’m over doing it but more than likely i’m going to cry hahahaha. Gears if war 2 opened up Queen Myrrah and the sires; they are still my favourite mystery of all time! Absolutely buzzing!

https://twitch.tv/lonefemsangheili - theres my channel

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN BABY!

Im gonna live stream my reaction but i dont really know how to clip it to this thread but I figured id plug myself real quick with the twitch link i cant wait to hear more about gears 5 and the release date :fire:

i hope the weapon respawns are back to 30 seconds or the real montage community wont touch it from the start lol.

Breaks my heart to say but a bit underwhelmed. All very well telling us about things coming. What about now!

Will we get campaign tonight ?

5 Likes

I’m not too convinced about it. The Horde sounds fun but if that’s all for Gears 5… that thing they showed of Kait was also not entirely clear.

2 Likes

Yeah it caught me off guard for sure.

Is that it?

1 Like

Meh!

1 Like

More will come bro it was just 3 player co op…Horde and campaign will come later on today

Soo pumped for Gears 5 i need that early multiplayer access in July and to play it early at Microsoft Stores

That was a just tease so far, hopefully there is more :thinking:

1 Like

I really hope there is more to it than just that little bit we got

4 Likes