We want mansion, jacinto, River, azura, academy!

Mansion, jacinto, River, azura, academy. Make these remakes happen TC and I’m sure the community will appreciate these remakes that don’t get remade a lot and are fan favorites. Better then the slab and dry dock witch aren’t bad maps but no one asked for those.

10 Likes

Shouldn’t it be “I want”?

8 Likes

Maybe but I’m sure a lot of the community would like these as well

1 Like

I agree, although I feel like TC is likely going to add fan-favorite maps in the future as a way to give their game more longevity regarding their player-base’s interest. Just some speculation. Wouldn’t mind having Blood Drive added, but that’s just me :yum::metal:

2 Likes

They should add these maps as a late apology for their ■■■■ game. JACINTO is my favorite by far. The mortar and hammer of dawn made Gow much more intense.

2 Likes

Since there’s only two Maps coming in December, I’d rather have two completely brand new, never seen before Maps. Rather than old ones.

New ones > Old ones, every single time.

4 Likes

Here’s hoping TC makes some sweet maps.

1 Like

I hope there is more then 2 maps. There has to be. Two maps can’t last until March.

My patience can.

That would USUALLY be the truth, if their map design wasnt so poor in this game. The new maps promote the lancer camp fest that most people, myself included, just hate. This is the first MP game I just hope that no new (■■■■■■) maps get released.

1 Like

Pavilion

More maps the better.

I’ve spent so much time on those old maps though.

How long before I get bored playing them again?

I’d rather have more new maps, but I understand why people would want to replay the old ones.

2 Likes

There are definitely some old maps I would want. New maps would be cool if I wasn’t scared that they would be terrible…

2 Likes

As long as I don’t get to see Gridlock for the 1 trillionth time. The map is fine, but too much of a good thing is bad imo.

And I agree with @Ektope. If they’re only releasing 2 maps on Dec, I would rather see new ones. But my guts tell me they’ll be going 1old + 1 new

2 Likes

If they release two new maps, and get all of those private maps in rotation it would break it up somewhat enough for a while.

Still need to fix everything else mind you.

We want blondes,brunettes and redheads… and bikinis! even behind paywalls!

2 Likes

They are technically already behind paywalls in certain establishments.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I just want a functional game…

6 Likes

I been having good games with good pings the only problem I have is dam quitters. They need those penalties soon.