We have to talk about Anya's massive hands

They are so big, she looks so wrong.

I guess they have to make them big enough to fit the weapons huh.

21 Likes

She is a part time lumber jack

9 Likes

It’s the female version of Wreck-it Ralph

10 Likes

It’s Gears 4 man hands on females all over again. Except this time it’s just some characters.

Though maybe it’s just because the thumb is not flat against the hand…

3 Likes

I highly doubt scaling her hands down a couple will effect the way her hands fit the weapons THAT badly.

I can’t even look at her rn it’s kinda gross. I’ll take a glitchy weapon look over this anyway.

2 Likes

Pinhead_Puppet_Master

15 Likes

Well my comment got deleted so I’ll keep my mouth shut :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s one of those things that now i’ve noticed it i can’t un-notice it, it bothers me more than it should.

Good idea…

U dont want to get slapped by anya now…

5 Likes

Hopefully it looks better in PvE, where women have their own animations.

2 Likes

Agreed. The more I stare at Anya as a whole something just doesn’t look right too. It’s like whoever designed these character updates didn’t even check out the older titles to make sure they’re to scale and design.

2 Likes

Exactly, all females had man hands in 4.

1 Like

They’re absolutely MASSIVE. She could crush a Skull with those things.

1 Like

I mean they kinda look large in Gears of War 4, but i don’t think their anywhere near as bad as her Gears 5 model.

Yeah I’ve pointed out how big her hands were back in gears of War 4 and someone said that she needs big hands because you know… to handle Marcus…

9 Likes

Anya is my main in horde and escape. I was blissfully enjoying playing the game as her.

Thanks for pointing this out, now I can’t unsee it.

4 Likes

Man I’ve just loaded gears up and her hands are absolutely ridiculous :rofl: kaits and such are fine so no idea what’s gone on there

1 Like

The quality of her animation/ graphics for her appearance looks better in 4 than 5

2 Likes

I’d like to see her using the :fu: expression.

”What’s that big shadow?”

6 Likes

Updated the OP with better pictures to show those bad boys better