We clearly need the saw-off shotgun

Yes. But every gun in 5 needs an overhaul. Everything sounds weak.

I do like a few of the higher pitched weapons, Markza, Torque, Gnasher, Boltok don’t sound bad. Other than the Mulcher and Trishot though most of the full-auto guns fail to impress.

I just want to feel like I’m shooting a howitzer.

1 Like

I think the Claw is alright. GL is somewhere inbetween.

The Snub sounds like a peashooter, kind of is too in PvE at base level. I pretty much immediately drop it for either a Talon or Boltok if I get the opportunity, in any mode outside Horde(since there’s like only one class in Horde which can even use pistols effectively beyond the initial waves). There’s nothing the Snub does those two weapons don’t cover in one way or another.

Since the subject is at hand, I often like pointing back to the gun sounds in Halo(1-3, limitedly 4 too, Infinite took a step back in the right direction after Halo 5), particularly the [human] sniper with its beefy firing sound. Now that made you feel like you were bringing an express delivery of death via headshot to the enemy.

1 Like

Just got a massive chaingun in Destiny 2.

Not the same to the Lancer obviously but the game really earns those massive rounds and effects that literally shake the FPS perspective.

1 Like

We need sawn off only koth. Remove gnasher entirely and revert back to judgment. No DBNO, primary and secondary weapon on spawn only, spawn with any grenade and only COG playable characters. No locust. Especially not Myrrah

1 Like

The Gnasher is so very different from the Sawed-Off in Gears 5 that I believe the Sawed-Off should be added to it to balance the game and make it more skilled.

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off
Sawed-Off
1 Like

There appears to be an echo in this room, calling those who hate the Sawed Off.

Strange. Seems to be bouncing around.

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off
Sawed-Off
Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off

Sawed-Off

2 Likes

here i thought it make you laugh a little bud!

1 Like

Grand Overture is such an awesome weapon. The exotics in Witch Queen were all so good besides the exotic glaives.

1 Like

2 Likes

Are they going to be a let down? Haven’t started WQ yet other than the trial mission and I got hooked. Been trying Avarice and just have the first glaive. It’s fun to see in a FPS but I hope the later ones aren’t bad.

The best Glaive is the one they have you craft yourself. The raid glaive is alright. The these exotic glaives are all bad simply because of how they work, you need full energy to activate their exotic perks. None of them are worth the effort it takes.

1 Like

damn that must be missing-no tru form

2 Likes

It’s not shiny and has crappy IV’s dont bother catching it. Doesn’t know any good STAB moves

2 Likes

You used RETRO LANCER!
It’s Super Effective!

2 Likes

Loved using the Sawed-Off against the maulers/butchers/etc, satisfying seeing the big boys blasted into chunks. Speaking in a PvE sense, Infiltrator with one would be a potent boss killer, provided they don’t miss an active reload or the shot.

Foe Sawed-off fainted

You gained 83 exp!

1 Like

I think…the bosses need x 10 HP well…

1 Like