Wasn't today (November 7th) supposed to be the Rank Reset?

So at 8am PT the update went live today. I downloaded it and much to my dismay, I notice that my ranks are the same and no Blood Moon Imago in my character selection. Was there an issue with the rank reset?

12 Likes

Seriously. I was looking forward to the Imago.

2 Likes

Exactly, Bump

1 Like

I haven’t updated yet. Should we wait until 10 AM PST? Maybe it will truly go live then.

1 Like

Golden Gun isn’t up, either.

1 Like

Give it a bit. Stores not even updated yet.

1 Like

Didn’t they say wait 4 hours after the update goes live?

2 Likes

The store is said to update around 4 hours after the update. The Imago was not said to have this restriction.

2 Likes

I just remember totems not being available right away.

1 Like

I saw TC’s tweet about waiting a few hours for the golden gun event. But nothing about waiting for the ranks to reset.

2 Likes

Hopefully it hasn’t been delayed yet again

2 Likes

Maybe. It would be nice if TC could actually stick to a date for once.

1 Like

I think the server update with the patch comes after the actual download itself. Hopefully when golden gun goes live the ranks will also be reset. My assumption Is when the stars reset daily which i think is 4pm pacific (7 pm est)
I might be off by an hour but its around that time. But we can only hope. I read something about the ranked reset happening next week but I hope that was just an old post. I really want to start playing gears again. I refuse to play until the ranks reset.

2 Likes

Same. No point in playing just to be punished for winning and promoted for losing. Hopefully they actually got it right this time around.

1 Like

This seems to be the case. The patch is live now but the actual rank reset, the Golden Gun event and receiving the Blood Moon Imago will take until 4 hours after the initial update.

1 Like

Oh my lord. Why couldn’t they have just lined it up with the release of the update?

That didn’t say anything about the imago. Or anything but the weekly items and golden gun event

They didn’t but I assume all content will go live 4 hours after the update, judging by the way they worded that tweet.

Been pushed back to the 13th

2 Likes

why tho