Wallbounce is awful

I know it’s still early but the wallbounce is terrible I’ve had a few ranked games and they changed the wallbounce…

Needs to be put back the way it is in gears 4

Edit: apparently it’s different between game modes where arcade has it nerfed a lot, In rank it doesnt feel smooth.

8 Likes

If it’s more like gears 1 and harder to pull off I’m down for it. Wall bouncing in 4 was lame.

18 Likes

Omg what are you ppl saying?.. gears 4 wallbounce is just like gears 3 wallbounce.

I like gears 1 and all but it slows the game way down.

If the wallbounce wont change I’m sticking with gears 4 for multiplayer.

4 Likes

You wont be missed

17 Likes

Mmk

Go play horde

1 Like

I’ll make sure to get right on that.

1 Like

Wall bounce in gears 5 is better than gears 4 it’s smoother and less clunky nothing like gears 1 though unfortunately

1 Like

Smoother is good. Wall bounce in 4 just looks terrible and goofy. I can wallbounce insanely good and hit shots. It was okay for gears 4. Anything that makes this game more tactical is a plus.

Tired of gears 4s running around like a chicken without a head with the gnasher figure skating all over the place.

7 Likes

Cant even wall bounce you wall bounce on one barrier and get stuck on the 2nd one you go to?..

Wallbouncing has been in gears 2 3 4 and judgement where have you people been

You casuals ruin this game

2 Likes

Adapt, persevere, overcome.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s goofy. It also mixes with latency issues, it’s a recipe for inconsistency. Adapt. This is better.

3 Likes

You’re very wrong to think that only bad players want the wallbounce spam reduced.

1 Like

I’m a gnasher user myself but I LOVE change when it comes to gaming other wise it’s just the same **** over and over again and gets repetitive lol

3 Likes

It depends of the host and the connections in the game. But it looks more random for now.

Adapt I have no problem with adapting will smack all of you horde players easily… I dont like it

I can adapt and change but I do not prefer it …

2 Likes

If there’s one thing that keeps me going it’s seeing people cry about wallbouncing being nerfed.

3 Likes

I’m scared bro. Someone help.

1 Like

Write your ranks on gears 4 if your gonna comment I’m just curious :joy::joy::joy:

So serious. I only play Escalation honestly. I, maybe, have an hour of Horde time. I just wanted to ruffle your feathers in these serious times of anger.

1 Like