Wall bouncing has to go

They need to find away to prevent wall bouncing it takes alot of the skill out of the game and is very annoying and takes away from the immersion of the game

9 Likes

Ah I see you’re new here, welcome.

But naw.

40 Likes

It always makes for a great kill cam when I’m wall bouncing to outplay someone and they 2 shot down me standing still. Really makes you think, dang I’m an idiot.

7 Likes

Hmmm, I thought this thread would be about an idea to make wallbouncing more difficult,as with time it actually became easier (too easy:?). But taking it out of the game would be the death nail imo.

1 Like

Don’t talk rubbish.

9 Likes

My boy got ■■■■ on in ranked and was so angry he came to the forums and posted about it. I HAVE TO LAUGH.

11 Likes

They’re standing still or the killcam shows you standiing still? Because I turned that fake killcam off as soon as they said it wasnt reliable.

4 Likes

No.

Unless you are talking about some PC players who record macros to ‘Hyperbounce’ then yeah, TC needs to have some system in place to detect this.

4 Likes

Take wall bouncing and the fast movement away you’ve just got another cod but much worse

Gears would fully die then as it’s already on its last legs player-base wise

9 Likes

Gears is wallbouncing now, and gnasher I heard call of duty doesn’t have it so there’s always that

3 Likes

Wall bouncing if fine, it’s the online that makes it annoying. It isn’t hard to aim a shotgun at a bouncing person, but thanks to positional desync your shots will clip them on the edge of the spread (despite centring aim on the enemy model). The opponent isn’t really where you see the model to be.

The online makes fast bouncing more effective than it really is.

6 Likes

Dunno about that, only seems to be versus with the major issues, gears versus is still confused and doesn’t know what it is yet…

Go back to the dark hole from whence ye came.

12 Likes

No bounce no play. I hear there’s a new COD.

10 Likes

TC should keep the wall bouncing mechanic but remove all the walls from the game. Then everyone could be happy.

17 Likes

Mark don’t be so damn ridiculous!

We’ll never be happy!

4 Likes

Just learn how to do it. This is gears, if anything it add to the immersion. It’s like taking the jump out of halo it’s just not gonna happen. It’s was an exploit that the developers turned into its own feature.

5 Likes

Wall bouncing is what you need to avoid being shot my guy, Can’t be moving like a butterfly without it.

2 Likes

But how else will I get my kicks from casually killing a tryhard wallbouncing all over the place? No better feeling.

1 Like

Ur jus jelly I outbounce u bro

6 Likes