Waiting is a killer

Waiting for my new 27" 144hz monitor to arrive so I can finally try 120fps on the xbox series x.
Worse than the kids at Christmas can’t stop fidgeting and pacing :rofl:

2 Likes

I feel this way when trying to start a Horde lobby with something that isn’t Juvies, Frenzy, or the Daily.

3 Likes

120fps is so crispy in versus.

1 Like

and im still waiting as apparently the parcel force driver couldnt find my address

Oh OP you have no idea how sweet it really is.

1 Like

I thought this was about trying to get a Horde lobby started

1 Like

Well worth the wait :grin:

Tidying cables tomorrow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

grats.

Plot Twist: OP ends up playing on 60hz cuz HDMI 2.0 doesn’t support 120 fps at 1440p with VRR on.

Happened to me sadly.

1 Like

yeah im using 1080 and 120 and your right i probably will end up bk on 60hz until xbox sort out a fix hahahahaha

Oh my God, right?

I start a lobby for the map I want then go ■■■■ off and do something else for ten minutes then come back. Usually by that point I’ve got one or two people.

2 Likes

To be fair Gears runs pretty nice on 1440p 120 hz without VRR on. So far it looks like most developers will try to aim for 120 fps at 1080p so it won’t be that big of a deal (at least on Series S)

1 Like

I think I’m going to have to wait until 2.1 becomes a bit more mainstream (no doubled prices) before i can get the most out of the series x to be fair though it hasn’t disappointed me yet . great piece of kit much better than my gaming laptop.

1 Like