Gears Forums

Vote: if you could bring any movie/video game character into gears 5... who?

One of Brian Blessed’s characters. Maybe Vultan or his version of Richard IV.

1 Like

Bender and clamps

@Bleeding_Pepper Obligatory Gordon’s ALIVE :wink:

2 Likes

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.

I approve of the Green Ranger.

Since Blue is my favourite colour, Blue Ranger too.

I really want Optimus Prime and Megatron.

The rivalry and the voice lines would be so good :sweat_smile:

Of course, Master Chief and the Forerunner would be a good addition.

Scorpion and SubZero too.

Quagmire.

1 Like

Doomslayer would be pretty epic and it would fit all the gore and CQC of Gears MP pretty well. It also wouldn´t look to alien to Gears, considering that the Slayer, especially the DOOM Eternal one, is a muscular, bulky dude in a big sci-fi armor. Man, now that I´m thinking about it, forget Terminator TC, pls do this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Otherwise I´d like to see Master Chief, since he is the other big Xbox “Exclusive” and because I´m still sad they didn´t do that in Gears 3 as they originally planned.

1 Like

Motoko Kusanagi, Joanna Dark, and Deathstroke the Terminator.

1 Like

Super Mario,Luigi and Princess Peach.
I think this fits perfectly for new Gears under Coalition!

2 Likes

in terms of video games, a halo crossover featuring elites & Spartans would be cool

As for movies I haven’t really watched many movies so I’ll go with Predator as a swarm / locust char

Motoko is exactly who I was thinking of. Amazed someone else brought her up, I get the impression there aren’t a lot of Gears anime fans.

1 Like

Incredible Hulk swarm leader.,

You’ll be surprised. :wink:

For movie characters I would go with Tony Montana because he would have some cool dialogue or Khan from Star Trek II because Ricardo Montalban was awesome.

I would pick Senua from Hellblade as a videogame crossover because it would be cool with headphones because you could have trippy dialogue coming from each speaker.

Conker.

1 Like

Jill Valentine. Specifically her S.T.A.R.S. outfit but RE3 casual Jill is also acceptable.

You sir deserve a metal for the greatest answer of all time…could you just imagine him going around a map and saying Giggity all the time??? That would be fantastic :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I want Gears to be so good that we don’t need characters from other stories.

2 Likes

As Cliffy B roughly put it, “Master Chief is too ■■■■■ for Gears.”

Kait: “I’M DOOOOWWNNN!”
Quagmire: “Giggity…!!” :smile:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing!!! LMAO

1 Like