Vote: Do you like the Multiplayer

As the topic states, used to be able to create a poll not seeing the option. I will update it myself.

Yes (15)

No (45)

Undecided (2)

Post your reasons why you like it or why you don’t.

Perhaps we as the community can find a neutral ground. Please no bashing just open discussions try to understand each other POV.

(Solutions are being used as a book marker.)

3 Likes

I did up until the shocking servers which have plagued the game for the past week making it pointless to even play versus.

3 Likes

In this condition , Dealy, High Pings, Sponging, Ranked Broken etc definitely

• NO
2 Likes

No.

Why? Aim-assist, lag, blatant sponge, overkill wall-bounce, overpowered lancer, inconsistent gnasher, broken kill cams, campers, long waiting times, not enough ammo, damage screen too much, rubbish maps, ridiculous chainsaw range, the list goes on.

2 Likes

No.

The game is too dumbed down for me to enjoy competitively. It’s sad that this is what gears has become. A hollow shell

6 Likes

Nope every game everyone has 80-200 ping and Together with the crap gameplay ■■■■ this game!

2 Likes

No. All the multiplayer issues and inconsistencies since Gears 4 are still present even now.

1 Like

No…high ping , constant sponging make this game unplayable…just come off it now as every game i played i was stuck in American servers playing against sponges

1 Like

Of course everybody is saying no, the people who enjoy it are having fun playing it, I’m only on the forums because I’m at work

6 Likes

Not true, I am on the forums as I am playing the game. After all the dissolving lobbies and long vote times allow for such things. I am going to also have to say No for its current state.

2 Likes

I’m 50/50 on this so can’t really choose yes or no on this one.

I enjoy the MP on this game in very short doses, as I’ve gotten bored by the lack of maps and how campy most these maps have been designed. And although personally it doesn’t really affect my success with the weapon, I feel like the changes they’ve made on the gnasher in regards to the active reload is a bit iffy, and shows the direction TC wants to take the MP in, which I’m not 100% in agreement with.

But still, I do get some enjoyment out of it. Gibbing people never gets old for me, even after all these years playing. It just feels too repetitive when you’ve played on say Training Grounds for the 10th time in the day.

1 Like

Yes/ no,once the issues get fixed.Then I can give you a proper answer.Sorry again Op.

1 Like

No.

This game has deviated far too much from what made it fun. And it seems as though the developers take it as a challenge to ignore preferences of those who actually want to see a long-term successful game.

1 Like

I agree map choices are very dull.

Votes have been recorded. I will be marking where I left off as a “solution”.

No. I play ranked just for that one win needed for the achievement per week. I have been using the co-op vs AI to get the objectives for Tour of Duty because I know it would take me forever to get them in Ranked. It’s just not fun for me.

1 Like

No!

I’ve had an awful time dealing with high ping, lag and other connection/latency issues since release. This was a huge problem for me in Gears 4 and it’s all but gotten worse going into 5. I was really hoping for a better experience given the “new” servers used for this game.

3 Likes

Considering the forums are a vacuum and people rarely come here to do anything more than whine.

I love the game

1 Like

no too many try hards

1 Like

No.
Worse even than gears 4. Gnasher is OP and I’m dead before I can evade by wall bouncing. Graphical fluidity or maybe the frame rate - I don’t know what to call it) is terrible too - combat feels very off and just not as engaging as previous titles. I’ll give this another month or two to see how the DLC then I’m out

1 Like

No.

It’s backwards compared to Gears 4.

But it’s just about tolerable.

3 Likes