VOLD Raam skin is messed up

VOLD Raam has his head turned to the left.
Look at the difference:

VOLD Raam

Normal Raam

VOLD Raam

Normal Raam

Can you fix this? It ruins completely the skin to me.
@TC_Sera

5 Likes

Im sorry man but that RAAM personification of a character looks horrible just like farmer dom.

thank god I haven’t used my VISA/MASTERCARD CREDIT CARD on them.

2 Likes

I bought it with coins.

1 Like

Looks like its running into the same problem that every Theron skin has. It does that exact same thing.

3 Likes

My friend next time please don’t even use that… those characters doesn’t look like the ones from previous games. .

Regards.

Daniel

I’ve noticed this as well. My thought is that this Raam is just a theron with Raam’s head.

Just curious; is there even a difference to his normal skin? At a quick glance they looked identical.

It’s a “prequel skin” and it looks very similar to OG GOW1 Raam. I like it a lot because he doesn’t have a scar on the eye and he looks younger.

The character models lately have some problems. First it was Farmer Dom’s face, then Kim’s head and Face and armor undershirt clipping through his shoulder pads with his ammo pouch hanging from his left leg not place properly. Along with his voicelines that feel inconsistent with certain actions and his ruined chainsaw scream. Now Vold RAAM model is copied paste from the Theron Guard. The skins are starting to degrade in quality

Maybe at the time of being Vold, the mighty RAAM was that confident that he didn’t even have to look.

5 Likes

Gears Coins fault?

No and neither is Iron. Just were modelled badly

1 Like

And he gradually turned more into a big coward as time moved on.

His head looks to the side. Noticed it in-game myself as well.

1 Like

The Theron also has this issue.

But I’m baffled on how they ruined RAAM like this when he has a base skin.

How so?

Unless you’re talking about his head or something.

Maybe it suppose to be that way

2 Likes

I was joking about the head because he doesn’t have that problem in what’s supposed to be his future self.

1 Like

Yeah I had a feeling. I think the joke was that he got smart, lol.

1 Like