[Video] My 30x eSports Supporter Pack 13 Opening Results

(III EnVii III) #21

Aha, pack 2 was my least favourite :see_no_evil:

(OneButtNugget) #22

I can’t wait for esports pack 14 with black steel ben, black steel kantus, and LED lights swarm imago.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #23

Black Steel Onyx Guard!!!

(OneButtNugget) #24

if you want to play as a onyx guard, play gears 3 until it becomes a possible pack or event character.

(GB6 Kazuya) #25

:astonished: Phantom Theron!

Pretty much anything Theron, but that’ll do!

Yes you deserve the Imago :joy:

Also I wonder if anyone else heard that mystical music upon reading @T0NY_HAYABUSA’s post about the super duper ultra rare only one in existence character skin or was it just me…

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #26

I heard it too! It was akin to Gladiator’s score

(III EnVii III) #27

It would be nice for a skin that rare to visit more than one player.

Maybe it changes players every season.

:+1:

(H9216M151) #28

LOL…we could at least get all skins under these packs legendaries so players can get lots of scraps with extras.
I got to say this1 has 2b my least favorite pack so far. Thank You for taking the time to show us these skins.

EDIT: By the way, is there any chance we will ever get an Onyx guard?

(Bleeding Pepper) #29

To be fair, there’s a massive difference between the two. Supporting eSports, spending money on packs and liking packs is fine in my book (as an individual choice). I personally have a bit of a collector’s streak about me, and have spent a reasonable amount of real money on the eSports packs so I can’t talk! Obviously I dislike the whole concept of RNG packs so yeah I’m guilty of propping them up. Equally I moan incessantly about the system and how rubbish RNG and lootboxes are.

But spamming the forum with poorly written incoherent and repetitive posts? That’s where the line is. :wink:

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #30

Don’t go adding fuel to the fire my man

(BraveHearts GG) #31

Wow, can’t believe you didn’t get a Snub in 30 packs, I only wanted Gary from this and I’ve opened 2 packs and got Drone in first, plus Snub and Enforcer and then from 2nd I got Gary and Lancer, so I’m happy with that. At this point though I literally have almost all of BS characters, the ones I don’t have are those I didn’t want and since I have been playing AC:Odyssey for the past month I buy a pack or two just to support the game, not saying I won’t play it anymore it’s just I’m a bit burnt out so taking my time to ensure I don’t get fed up with game to the point I refuse to open it anymore (happened with Gears 3 after nearly 4 years of non-stop playing)

Stay up mate!

(III EnVii III) #32

I know! Not getting a Snub and so many DropShots, Embars and Enforcers was crazy!

(NUBinbound) #33

if you want the snub bad enough you can always get a tat and maybe you’ll get it from TC

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #34

I wounder if that’s how we are gonna finally get the BLACK STEEL ONYX GUARD!!!

(xFribbo) #35

I want the black steel black steel imago.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #36

TC should reach out to @III_EnVii_III for the design :joy:

(Bleeding Pepper) #37

I heard if you get a full body tattoo (permanent) of the Onyx Guard then TC will create the skin and make it exclusive to you, and no one else.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #38

…on my way to the parlor as we speak!
I love how accurate and informative everyone is here!

(Duffman GB) #39

Re Blind man’s Gib, have you seen The Three Amigos and The invisible swordsman…it just might work.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

(III EnVii III) #40

But then what’s left for Gears 5? :rofl: