[Video] My 30x eSports Supporter Pack 13 Opening Results

(III EnVii III) #1

For anyone interested, here were my drop rates for 30x eSports 13 Packs.

Apologies for the lack of commentary, I’m just starting to recover from a rough cold/flu at the moment so didn’t have much energy tonight :see_no_evil:

Also, once all dupes and extras were scrapped, I was left with 112,000 Scrap or so.

Let me know how you guys got on!

@TC_Octus @TC_Vectes @EVIL_0NE

Just some feedback for you guys.

In 30 Packs, I got 19 Escalation Credit bounties.

I would much rather, if you HAVE to get a bounty, get a special boosted XP one.

You have just bought and paid for premium characters and skins and yet you are given bounties for credits which let you purchase standard characters and skins.

It would be far better to have a “XP Bounty 3” - perhaps achieve the same point as a 2 but maybe get 50-100% more XP due to these only coming from a eSports Pack.

Of course, no filler would be better but credit bounties don’t make sense imo.

Having said that, I look forward to the next pack!

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #2

I really like these videos, As they are interesting to compare droprates across esports pack,
Don’t get me wrong, But why don’t you record using DVR? Like inside the screen if you know what I mean

(GB6 Kazuya) #3

Good video. :+1: I agree with the Bounties, it’s crazy the amount of Escalation Victories that pop up. It’s also crazy that it’s possible to get a Black 8-Ball Boltok. Suppose at least there was no Del Necklace skins…

Here is the first one pack I opened;

Good, yes? No. I only wanted, if anything, Thrashball Drone… I got him 2 packs later.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #4

I mean, You are not broke like me so you can buy packs :rofl:

(III EnVii III) #5

Thanks and I’ll try and get DVR working for the next one :blush::+1:

(III EnVii III) #6

Good to hear you got what you wanted in the end.

It’s iust crazy that 30 packs later and I still didn’t have the snub!

But seems like the drops rates are pretty much even for this one and I see you got a rare double as well.

(GB6 Kazuya) #7

I know, Roughly £250 and no Snub Pistol :joy: that’s insane. The drop rates actually decent for most things this time round, to be fair, but considering it involves real money you shouldn’t ever get a common or even a rare card you can easily already create from 100 scrap.

Yes that was a bit of luck, I had to buy about 5 or something for my beloved Palace Guard :crazy_face:

(III EnVii III) #8

Nothing will beat my hunt for the emissive Snub.

82 additional packs after I got every other weapon (40 or so packs).

(GB6 Kazuya) #9

You better bloody use it. :joy:

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #10

I honestly do not know who supports weapon/character skins more. You or that gow characters dude. I sure do hope that TC gives you a super duper ultra rare only one in existence character skin for spending so much money and giving them a holiday bonus.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #11

But I can’t buy any of the packs, How can I support them D:

(III EnVii III) #12

I don’t think anyone has bought more packs than me :see_no_evil:

@TC_Octus is that worth a Blood Moon Imago? :blush::crossed_fingers:

(xFribbo) #13

No.

(III EnVii III) #14

Thank you TC Octus for confirming, that was a quick reply :+1:

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #15

Blood Moon Imago is not super duper ultra rare only one in existence. I mean something like so rare that when you play as that particular skin, you are literally invisible to everyone on screen.

(III EnVii III) #16

I think after the money I’ve spent, TC could easily afford to make me one of those :sweat_smile:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #17

It’s the thought that counts!

Yes!

The Ghost Skin! The character and all the weapons are invisible to the other players.There could also be a ghost tournament called Blind-Man’s-Gib. It’s where everyone has a Ghost skin, and they run around shooting blindly, hoping to kill an opponent!

(III EnVii III) #18

I would love a Phantom Style Character :raised_hands:

Phantom Kait?

Phantom Anthony / Benjamin Carmine?

Phantom Theron?

Phantom Imago?

:heart:

(xFribbo) #19

That would be trippy af

(OneButtNugget) #20

I only opened the esports 2 packs, and i only got the black steel swarm grenadier