Veteran Ult Experiments

I would like to see some you experimental analytical minded professionals run some different Vet Ult runs to see some unique results.

Veteran ultimate with:
RE tri-shot using the deebee weapons card
Brawler active reload with Pyro cards
Pilot active with Icy precision card
Gunner mulcher with respective cards
Anchor with shield up and active reload
Blade master with claw active and claw card
Slugger active lancer reload while using their ult
Tactician with hammerburst and disciplined cards
Nomad with Marksa active and consecutive shot cards
Etc:

@TurnerBurner922
@SNAKEYWAKEY389
@Dr_Shwazz
@Ektope

Any of you run these kind of experiments yet?

Can you elaborate a little? Is it the DPS you are curious about?

Just overall unique results.

DPS would be interesting as well.

This isn’t really something I do unless it made a big difference in something I was already working on. Other people who are passionate about this will surely try this though.

I’ve personally used Anchor with longshot active and shield up and it was like using Marksman while giving the Veteran the shield DPS boost as well as protection and stim.

While I have no idea what the DPS was, it felt amazing.

I have done Mulcher and Nomad, but that was ages ago.

If you see Overload, there’s a good chance there would be Veteran to sit along with, if you wanna try some stuff yourself.

These will all be in DPS

Average out to 9,375 assuming no overheating and all crits.

Hard to say but I think when something is burning, it takes 200DPS (doubled with Pyro) on its own.

With what weapon? Just triple it when the target gets frozen.

8,100 before perks, 10,350 after

With Bullet Boost, should be pretty good. Depends on weapon though.

4,322.5 assuming max fire rate all the time

1818 before perks, 2250.86 with

Assuming max stacks all the time and crits, 12,680 I think (not bad)

Assuming you have max stacks and always hit the crit, a staggering 32,701.47

3 Likes

Ice cubes everywhere.

I think Nomad has to be the top one, including the Armoured Shot bleed since it stacks with Consecutive Shot or doesn’t reset (?). And since it’s easy to keep stim with Living Legend.

Veteran ultimate with:
RE tri-shot using the deebee weapons card

It’s nice but ammo runs out fast.

Brawler active reload with Pyro cards

Could be pretty nice with the Lancer GL and how fast it’s firing rate would be

Pilot active with Icy precision card

With enforcer, it’ll look cool but it won’t be a ton of DPS. Unless you run the enforcer expert card on with max damage perks. But enforcer damage falls off a HUGE amount any distance past like 10m.

Gunner mulcher with respective cards

I never see anybody do this but it is super strong. Mulcher ammo would run out fast though.

Anchor with shield up and active reload

Insanely strong especially with max perks and max Bullet Chain stacks

Blade master with claw active and claw card

Ehhh nah. Claw only does like 210 dmg/bullet on the body. The Claw card bring its up to like 336dmg. Headshots typically is like 2x base damage. Maybe it could be okay if paired with On The Flank.

Slugger active lancer reload while using their ult

Not sure about this one. One thing I noticed about Slugger last time I played that class was it seems like you do less damage when you have ULT on certain enemies. Makes no sense. Also I don’t even know if that bullet penetration card actually works.

Tactician with hammerburst and disciplined cards

It’s a solid alternative build for the Sniper/Rifleman Tactician if you wanna try it for sure. Retro with Disciplined is nasty.

Nomad with Marksa active and consecutive shot cards

Unbelievably strong - not as stupid OP as the Marksman/Veteran sniper strike but it’s pretty darn close lol. Especially if Stim is maintained.

1 Like

Actives pump it up to 546 and the fire rate increases by 46% so it is a nice increase.

I have seen it work but it may be inconsistent.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t remember the actual numbers but for max DPS purposes playing the BM the original (melee the hell out of everything) way is the way to go.

Yeah, the “traditional” melee everything (with or without stick) just throws Claw BM out of the water.

On daily horde with long range gambit and triple headshot damage it might be a fun thing to try lol

Run a veteran ult with marksman and tactician (not hammerburst build).

Never look back.

TC nerfed the ult. Was more fun before.

TC reworking Veterans ult was one of the best things they’ve ever done. Infinite ult from wave 1 to 50 was ridiculous, it needed to be nerfed. Also, them reworking Focus made Veteran alot better in Escape which is a great thing.

2 Likes

Agree to disagree.

No one “had” to use it.

And, if that’s the best thing TC did, I look forward to the next developer.

While OP, other combos are OP as well.

I never agreed on Tc nurfing these classes. If Tc need to nurf class that just show me that they are so lazy that they don’t even bother to test the classes before they release it to the public. Games in general are just rushed and the sad truth is game devs don’t care if they release a great product or not. As long as they can get idiots to buy it that’s all that matter in their eyes.

2 Likes

We’re talking about Living Legend auto aim here with Brutal Claw card.

It’s going to be either 672 or 1092, because all shots will be crits.

3 Likes

This is (in most Cases not true) IMO.

Most of the Time if a Game is rushed it’s because of Business People behind the Curtains who don’t care about the Quality of a Product or Games at all, they only care about fast Profit so they force Devs. to “Launch now, fix Later”

This is also why lot of potentially good Games get cancelled because it takes “too long/is to expensive” to make.

Dev’s are the ones making Games not the ones selling or marketing them.

6 Likes