Very small loyalty rewards

I don’t see this in a lot of games anymore, and Gears 3 did it pretty well.

I think it’d be nice to give some loyalty rewards from games pre-Gears 4 (if possible). Just a thought.

3 Likes

Gears 4 had the First Wave. Gears 5 already has the Guilded weapons.

1 Like

Pretty much above. Including Blank Phantom Skins.

Also asking you to get Re-up 10 and an Achievement in every Gears games.

2 Likes

Its not the same though. I agree with OP that us 06 Vets should be rewarded with something cool

7 Likes

Yeah and what should you have achieved for it to count? Some may have had multiple accounts or been too young at the time. Even right now, it’s impossible to get every Achievements from Gears 1. A 13 years old game.

I think this is an entitlement issue from ‘06 long time players. It’ll even seem unfair towards more recent players.

1 Like

If you have any achievement from all Gears releases. Even new comers can get it with all the titles being on game pass. These Gilded characters are TRASH in my opinion. The only 1 that looks right is the Gilded Scion but thats just me

Is that not exactly the Gilded Weapons challenge? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s a shame those Gilded skins, both weapon and character, look terrible. I’ll never use them but that’s just me and I am sure others enjoy both of them.

2 Likes

Yea it is but the Gilded Skins suck. I should have stated it better. There should be something special for people that have all the seriouslys unlocked

2 Likes

I definitely agree that the rewards were disappointing.

1 Like

I would like an emblem for the difficult milestones in Gears 4 like diamond, seriously 4.0, all achievements, etc.

The gilded characters are all really easy to get and that’s fine, but just something extra for the really time consuming or challenging milestones would be nice.

1 Like

I would like to see this.

A symbol that you hit the highest tier(s) in the multiplayer and unlocked every achievement available in the game.

1 Like

If they were to do that, the next two years on a daily basis we would see posts titled “I don’t think it’s fair because I didn’t get seriously that I don’t get this” Lol

Gilded Raam has been done since June… How many posts have there been about that? However the replies to these post are typically a +1 so I guess I wouldn’t be against it… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol, true. I could also see the “It’s not fair that I am not Diamond material and only highly skilled players get the emblem” or “I am a Diamond player but the ranking system held me back!” (All while they couldn’t escape Gold)

1 Like

Oh yeah, everyone is always entitled to everything :joy:

3 Likes

I would like to know why my last place trophy is smaller and not as blinged out as the first place… #Notfair

Pfft, you’re lucky you got a trophy at all. All I got was a pin.

1 Like

Gilded Scion? He’s just a black and gold trimmed version of a regular scion, nothing special.

Im not saying hes anything special. Im just saying that the Gilded Scion is the only one that fits that color scheme.

What about us '18 vets huh? What about us?? We deserve rewards too

1 Like