Update today is

822MB…yes i said MB

For the store probably?

Good point, I don’t know if that’s the whole thing or a piece

I got a 822.10 MB download file. I think it’s accurate. But I will fire up the game to test the Lizzie Silverback bug fix afterwards, so it will be easy to verify if this is the thing or not.

1 Like

Mine is:

Capture

I’m confused…
Are you saying it that way as to imply it is larger or smaller than you were anticipating…

I mean I certainly didn’t think it was going to be 822 GB.

1 Like

I wish it was 822gb… the worst connections out there wouldn’t be able to play for months! I’d be done in a few hours at worst. And that’s because of a Windows Store bandwidth limitation rather than my internet. On Steam, maybe an hour or so, lol.

… pipe dreams. :smiley:

2 Likes

I am anxious to find out about Lizzie and the Ultimate Silverback

1 Like

It seems fixed for me. Tested deliberate destruction solo in both Horde and Escape with no disconnection.

4 Likes

Lizzie ultimate is fixed,also the explosive at kill card.
Baird fixed,no more bleeding barriers.
Lahni still no claw in fabricator,and pilfer drop at execution not working yet.

1 Like

What was this?

Explosive Munitions. The skill that makes kills in defense mode for the Silverback(activated by pressing Y on Default, don’t know it for other control schemes on the controller) explode. There’s better ones to use in my view, but it’s there if you want it.

1 Like

Ok, right, I saw that card, haven’t used it yet since I hardly ever go into defence more. (With alt it’s B)

Enemies still instakill on Escape when youre downed…

I basically never use the defense mode either. It at least serves a purpose in Campaign to get the Silverback rockets. But Horde or Escape? More useful to just stay mobile. Since it doesn’t unlock anything other than letting a teammate use the machine as cover, it currently seems a bit pointless.