Gears Forums

Update on Gears 4 Issues: 11/4/2018

(TheDeuterostome) #67

I am telling you they back filed all xp last year and distributed it after the issue was resolved. I was there and I was part of it. They took care of the problem and for most it was resolved. For those that are at level 100, take a break from the game and go outside for a couple of hours. If you don’t want to waste your time, then don’t! That is up to you.

(KRUSH1NAT0R5OOO) #68

The error code in the game has prevented many players from earning xp in horde

(GB6 Kazuya) #69

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

(OneShotShelly) #70

Seriously, TC? ALL of my credits and scrap are gone! This just happened a few hours ago and I couldn’t be more upset.WHERE IS THE FIX??? PLEASE FIX IT!!.. FIX IT ALL!!!. Of ALL of the (many) issues you haven’t fixed THIS one takes the cake!

(TheDeuterostome) #71

Thank you.

(JOKER OF XBOX) #72

I was just going off of Beats’s word. I had no part in that problem last year, but the fact that the same issue is being recreated is also not good for TC. Even if they do give all the XP/coins back to the user’s, they still had the issue again… This should have been a “Well, we’ll learn from our mistake, and let user’s know if we fear something is going to go wrong with out servers.”. Instead, we’re left in the dark again, and only get a “We are aware of the issues that have aroused as of recently, and we’re doing everything we can to fix them as soon as possible!”. You’d think they’d remember who made their company stand out, and brought them from the ground, up, and not just treat us like user’s. Just my opinion tho :stuck_out_tongue:

(TheDeuterostome) #73

I understand but when it comes to technology and IT work anything can happen on many different levels. I am glad they atleast said they are looking into it. As for previous developers of gears, I love those games so much but I remember the massive amount of problems that came with those games. Gears has always been plagued with issues.

(ZombieLady66) #74

I sure hope I didn’t loose all my coins and scrap and my Wings 4…196.000 coins and 10.000 scrap.ugh

(KRUSH1NAT0R5OOO) #75

Their better at closing posts that fixing the game

(JOKER OF XBOX) #76

Understandable. IT is no easy job, but this could of all been avoided if we would’ve known about this before hand, and would’ve saved a lot of people’s fingers from typing paragraphs as I am now.

(TheDeuterostome) #77

It’s all backed up on the cloud server. You will be fine. Just give it a little time.

(PMS CORTANA) #78

What’s weird is everything came back 0 but I still got my skill card and leveled up. Not sure if I got my bounty? Everyone is just trying to get one more hour in tonight. Next time - no decimal points!

(KRUSH1NAT0R5OOO) #79

Can we extend 6x xp for this debacle

(PMS CORTANA) #80

Please backfill horde on the Casual levels!

(JOKER OF XBOX) #81

It’s possible we’ll be seeing an extension of the XP weekend, but if they were to do it, I’d assume they’d lower it to a 4x or 5x instead of the 6.66x we’re currently missing out on :unamused:

(TheDeuterostome) #82

I would be fine with that! I would prefer a permanent xp boost at this late in the games life.

(SchizoPsycho74) #83

Turn your consoles off people and watch football!

(PMS CORTANA) #84

I hope so! I notice it does this with ribbons a lot.

(JOKER OF XBOX) #85

A constant 3x wouldn’t be so bad :stuck_out_tongue:

(ReaganSmash1985) #86

Yes they are