Gears Forums

Update on Gears 4 Issues: 11/4/2018

(GB6 Kazuya) #23

Exactly.

People here need to get a grip, your precious little credits and scrap will be back momentarily.

(The Death Beast) #24

I’m at lvl98. Are they going to automatically reup me and keep progressing when they catch me up? No? Then stop acting like you know everything and we have no cause for complaint.

(Savagepuffin07) #25

Ok im done ill play l4d2 till its fixed :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

(Shanecus) #26

Only question is do we know of it will be a fix within the day? I have a few friends unaffected, and we were playing for the extra xp, but we’re going to hope over to a different game for a bit if it looks like it will be closer to a 72 hour fix.
If no eta on a hotfix is known no worries. We are out grabbing lunch and just wanted to know if we could come back to more gears.

Thanks!

(Furyan76) #27

And if we cant play, can you keep 6,66 XP one more day ?

(SeanJohn2026) #28

I was working on finishing my 7th re-up, but in the most recent match I was able to play (a private Horde match an hour and a half ago), I received 3.7k XP for wave 41 instead of the standard 25-40k. If the 6.66 XP event is supposed to last through the weekend, and it ended early, there’s going to be a LOT of unhappy players. And since the servers are experiencing issues, I can’t do anything, so I’m hoping the event is either extended for another day or I’m compensated for the 500k-700k XP I would have farmed before I have to leave for work later tonight.

(JDuke705) #29

extend the event for next weekend since we are not able to get it now.

(EVIL 0NE) #30

TC tweeted the following:

(x Brown Thing x) #32

I had over 26000 scrap and now it’s all gone! I was saving to get enough key cards to level 6. If it’s all gone now i’m done!

(TheDeuterostome) #33

You guys need to chill out. Everything will be resolved. I highly doubt you won’t get your credits and scrap back. They have been pretty good about fixing these issues in a timely fashion and if necessary, extended events on multiple occasions.

(EVIL 0NE) #34

Let’s, please keep the discussion civil, and respectful, thank you. TC is working to resolve the issue, and possibly extending the event depending on how long it takes to get this resolved.

(Noble Guardian) #35

I’d suggest to keep the discussion clean of unwanted memes, as this thread is opened for community. Also, thank you octus for taking your time to reply…

(Bungling Ninja) #36

Getting error code 0x801901f4 when attempting to join horde lobby from invite. Would very much like xp event to be extended to next weekend as extending to weekdays won’t help many of us who do not have time to play during the week.

(TheDeuterostome) #37

However I would love a permanent xp boost!

(GB6 Kazuya) #38

Yes, your status is tracked and caught up. It will be fine.

(onik PL) #39

So I got 0 xp and 0 coins for getting MVP in three consecutive KOTH matches! That’s 220k xp down the drain!

Here’s a video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoLd5f0I_KDHiW57NJRStTT-VZEh

So yeah, thanks for wasting my weekend, I guess…

If the 6.66 xp event is not extended, I’m done with this game!

(SeanJohn2026) #40

^ This! I’m only working on the re-ups since TC is adding another 100G achievement with one of the coming updates, and my completion percentage is sad enough as is (57%) with the existing achievements :stuck_out_tongue:

(The Death Beast) #41

That does nothing for people that hit lvl100 in current reup when they catch us up since we can’t reup and get xp counted towards next badge.

(JOKER OF XBOX) #42

Ok, I was wondering how I spawned as Dom when I don’t own him lol.

(GB6 Kazuya) #43

I see, well hopefully it’s resolved very soon then. Just keep trying that War Journal.