Update GEARS Of WAR 5 -- More Maps and guns ---

Please More Maps and guns now ok…Packs any ?

Thanxs

They just added the Ray Gun bro :muscle:

5 Likes

Only for master rank players.

?? and more maps competitive

Waiting for them to add the Energy Sword! :blush:

2 Likes

People couldn’t even wait five posts in to start trolling the poor OP, could they?

Hate to be that guy, but TC dropped Gears 5 like a cold steak many months ago when Op 8 ended. It’s not getting any updates barring gamebreaking bugs popping up.

6 Likes

Me want content for old game. Me no pay. Me want free. Me no wait. Now.

8 Likes

Forget maps and guns, wheres my classic commando dom???

1 Like

There’s a Pack right here for you. In fact, it’s THE Pack. :wink:

3 Likes

Ok this map for u the same in fact

Maybe for Gears 87 he’ll be available. Only after every other character skin has made in game.

2 Likes

Unacceptable!.. 100% Unacceptable!

We just had a new Operation/Tour Of Duty recently. Isn’t that enough?!

2 Likes

I don’t want anything more for Gears 5.

We want to see Gears 6 in 2023

Capito?

Now you’re thinking like a gamer™

1 Like

2025 at the earliest. The studio basically flipped on its head in 2021 and it’s not gonna continue smoothly as it had up to now. I mean it depends on your definition of smooth but, yeah.

1 Like

Looks like TC completely rebuilt their staff too. I just hope they can make Gears 6 have a smoother launch lol. I think it’ll be 2024 but certainly not 2023 or we would’ve seen an announcement at this point.

1 Like

I’d rather they take their time to make a finished product than to release it early.

3 Likes

this game needs more capes.

I completely agree lol. Which is why I think it’ll be out in 2024 at the earliest. Maybe in 2025 just because it’ll be a massive game that’s hopefully only on Series X/PC and with the newly built UE5.